The general purpose of this club is to preserve, maintain and
enjoy the Mustang starting with the initial model manufactured
in 1964 1/2 up to and including current models. All Mustangs are welcome from project cars and daily drivers to high end collector Mustangs. If fact you do not have to own a Mustang to join!
MCCPA has about 250 members and participated in over one hundred events and held ten club meetings in 2019.
In 2022 we hope to do the same, including the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle and the MCCPA's annual Mustang RoundUp Car Show which is in the fall at the Carlisle fairgrounds.
MCCPA is a regional club of Mustang Club of America.
The dates for 2022 General membership meetings are:
- January 20
- February 17
- March 17
- April 21
- May 19
- June 16
- July 21
- August 18
- September 15
- October 20
- November TBA
The next the MCCPA General meeting will be held on Thursday October 20 at 7:30pm at the West Shore Elks, 108 N, St Johns Church Rd, Camp Hill, PA 17011.
Did you know our club started 30 years ago?
Go to the Members page for the MCCPA history! ___________________
The Grantville Volunteer Fire Company flyer for the 74th Annual Carnival mistakenly ran last years Round Up flyer. Please see the link below for this year’s flyer. ___________________
Have a question?
Forgot your members page login?
The Contact us page
Brian Zerby. ___________________
Looking for MCCPA Show information?
Go the links page for MCCPA flyers and registration information. ___________________
Click here for the winners list. ___________________
Meetings will be held on the third Thursday of each month.
The location is the West Shore Elks, 108 N, St Johns Church Rd, Camp Hill, PA 17011. The meeting will begin at 7:30pm.
All members are welcome and encouraged to attend!
If you would like to join the club please click on the JOIN MCCPA icon, complete the form and mail it to our PO Box or stop by the next meeting and jump right in! Join now and get a free gift!
Or you can also JOIN NOW using Paypal.
Simply click on the JOIN MCCPA PayPal button.
Simply fill out the form, click the Submit button and click on the Pay Now button!
Have you renewed your membership?
If you have not yet renwed your club membership, please do so.
Membership Renewal $25/year. Renew by April 15 for reduced rate of $15! Remember if you did not renew last year, the reduced rate does not apply.
You can mail the form and check, by Paypal or stop by any of the monthly meetings.
Click on the form to the right or
click on the button below to Pay by Paypal and renew now!
Looking for MCCPA Show information?
Go the links page for MCCPA flyers and registration info.
2022 MCCPA Officers
Below are some of the MCCPA activities for 2022, check out our Facebook page for more!
Scheduled 2022 MCCPA Events
Note: The below events and dates are subject to change, Shows without a specific date are based on 2021 and not yet announced.
This color denotes a MCCPA event.
- February 19 and 20, Motorama at the PA Farm Show Complex.
- April 3, Spring Kick Off-Hershey Cars and Coffee, AACA Museum, 8:30am.
- April 9, Ice Cream and Chrome, Bobcat Creamey, Manchester, 4-8pm.
- April 9, Capital Bible Church Car Show, Harrisburg, 10am-3pm.
- April 16, MCCPA Mustang Day Eve Cruise to Grumpys.
- April 17, National Mustang Day, AACA Museum, 9am-3pm.
- April 22, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- April 23, Wine and Wheels Car Show at the Nissley Vineyard, Bainbridge, noon-6pm.
- April 24, Cars and Coffee, Toys for Tots. Park City-Sears Auto, 9am-noon.
- April 30, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover, 8am-10am.
- May 1, Car Truck and Bike Extravaganza at Reinholds VFW, 8am-11am.
- May 7, Vagabonds Rod and Custom Club Spring Kick Off Car Show, East Petersburg,11am-3pm.
- May 14, MCCPA Spring Stampede Cruise.
- May 14, Keller Bros Second Annual Car Show, Keller Bros Ford- Lebanon, 4pm-7pm.
- May 14, Chocolate Fox – All Fox Mustang Show, AACA Museum, 8am-5pm.
- May 14, Coleman Classic Car Show, Halifax, 8am-2pm.
- May 14, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover, 8am-10am.
- May 14, Appalachian Harley-Davidson Classic Car Show, Mechanicsburg, noon-5pm.
- May 15, Cabela's Hot Dogs and Hot Rods, Cabela's of Hamburg, 9am-5pm.
- May 21, Gold Star Mothers Car Show, Sunset Lane Park, York, 10am-3pm.
- May 21, Shelby and Mustang Cars and Coffee, Manderbach Ford, Hamburg, 9am-12pm.
- May 22, WGHSEA Spring Car Show, Mechanicsburg.
- May 22, MCCPA Cruise In, Autumn Short benefit Hollywood Casino,Grantville, 2-6pm.
- May 19-22, 31st Annual Cruisin' Ocean City.
- May 23, 4 Ayden Strong April Cruise In, Dallastown Family Restaurant, 4-8pm.
- May Cancelled, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- NEW DATE!, May 30, Rock Solid, Hope Grace Church, Dillsburg, 9am-2pm.
- May 28, 5th Annual Benefit Car and Bike Show, 4075 E Market St, York, 8am-3pm.
- May 29, 41th Mustang and Ford Show, Kimberton fairgrounds, 9am-3pm.
- May 29, MCCPA Cruise In, The Taco House, York, 3-6pm.
- June 3, Pony Trails, CJ Pony Parts, Harrisburg, 8am.
- June 3-5, Carlisle Ford Nationals.
- June 7, Root's Spring Car Show,Root's Old Mill Flea Market, Manheim,4pm.
- June 11, Canceled LCBC Motorsports Show, will have Cars and Coffee instead. Manheim.
- June 11, Shrewsbury Lodge 423 Car Show, Marge Goodfellow Community Park, 9am-3pm.
- June 11, Joshua's Journey Car Show, Carlisle Expo Convention Center, 8am.
- June 11, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover, 8am-10am.
- June 11, 3rd Annual "Cruise 'n' Chill" starts at Markets of Shrewsbury, 10:45am.
- June 17, Car Show at Lawrence Chevrolet, Mechanicsburg, 5-8pm.
- June 18, Columbia Car Show Thunder on the River.
- June 18, Haldeman Car Show, Haldeman Ford of Kutztown 9am-1pm.
- June 18, Bill Smith Memorial Summer Cruise In, AACA Museum, Hershey, 8am-2pm.
- June 18, 10th annual Hershey Yhpusand Trails, Lebanon, 11am-3pm.
- June 19, Father's Day Car Show, Wyndridge Farm,885 South Pleasant Avenue, Dallastown, 12pm-9pm.
- June 25, Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle Show, 4880 North Sherman Street, Mt. Wolf.
- June 26, MCCPA Cruise In, Parsons Interstate Ford, Shippensburg, 12-3pm.
- July 2, MCCPA Cruise PA Tail of the Dragon.
- July 3, 28th Annual Firecracker Rod Run, Brookside Park, Dover, 9am-3pm.
- July 4, Annual Car, Bike and Truck Show, Sunset Lane Park, York, 8-11am.
- July 4, July 4th Car Show and Flea Market, Fleetwood Community Park, 9-noon.
- July 9, The Living Stones Vineyard Church Car Show, held at Living Stones Vineyard Church, Peach Bottom. 11am.
- July 9, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover, 8am-10am.
- July 10, MCCPA Cruise In, CJ Pony Parts, Harrisburg, 12-3pm.
- July 16, 717 Street and Strip Car Club, Hegins Park, Hegins, 9am.
- July 16, Tyrone Ford Car Show, Tyrone, 10am-4pm.
- July 22, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- July 22, Memorial Day Car Show, Jeff D'Ambrosio Chevrolet, Oxford, 5pm-Dusk.
- July 22, Hot Wheels on the Pike Car Show, Lawrence Chevrolet, Mechanicsburg, 5-8pm.
- July 23, Creatures of the Night, Genesis Church York, 2pm-10pm.
- July 23, 2nd Annual Car, Truck and Bike SHow, Camp Hill, 9am-2pm.
- July 23, Christ Community Church Car Show, Camp Hill, 9am-2pm.
- July 23, Eastwood Summer Classic Car Show, Pottstown, 7am-2:30pm.
- July 23, Cruise In For PA Wounded Warriors, Dallastown Family Restaurant, 4-8pm.
- July 24, CarMania 2022, AACA Library, 8am-2:30pm.
- July 29, Family Car and Bike Show, 713 Campbell Rd, New Freedom, 5-8:30pm.
- July 30, 4th Annual Cruisin for Cats, Columbia Animal Shelter, Columbia, 10am-2pm.
- July 30, 8th Annual Rumble of the Night, CrossPoint Church of PA, Harrisburg, 4-9pm.
- July 30, America's Auto Auction Car Show, Mechanicsburg, 9am-3pm.
- July 30, Annual Dutch County Mini-Meet, Classic Auto Mall, 10am-2pm.
- July 30, Miracle Miles Car Show 2022, Lupfer's Grove and Campground, 8am.
- July 25-31, Final Mustang Week, Myrtle Beach.
- July 31, MCCPA Cruise In, Parsons Interstate Ford, Shippensburg, 12-3pm.
- August 6, Hoffman Ford Car Show, Harrisburg, Rain date August 13.
- August 7, 9th Annual Olympic Skating Center Car show, Enola. 9am-2pm.
- August 7, Cars For A Cause 2 Benefit Car Show, 700 York Rd, Dover. 11am-4pm.
- August 7, Maaco of Hanover Pa 10th Annual Classic Car and Truck Show, Hanover, 9am-3pm.
- August 7, 1st Speranza Animal Rescue Cruise In, ABC West Lanes, Mechanicsburg, 1-4PM.
- August 12, Cruise In, Parsons Interstate Ford, Shippensburg, 5-8pm.
- August 13, Driving 4 Drama Benefit Car Show, 901 Ironville Pike, Columbia, 10am-2pm.
- August 13, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover, 8am-10am.
- August 13, Day in the Park, Brookside Park, Dover, 9am-4pm.
- August 13, Summer Cruise-In, Car and Cycle Show, New Cumberland Borough Park, 10am-2pm.
- August 13, Bark of the town Car Show, Taco House, York, 5-8pm.
- August 13, Cross Keys Village Annual Car Show, New Oxford, 9am-1pm.
- August 14, MCCPA Cruise In, CJ Pony Parts, Harrisburg, 12-3pm.
- August 14, Sunday Funday, Sermans Dale Ambulance Association, Shermanans Dale, 8am-2pm.
- August 17, Lititz CAR CRUISE (LionsClub)MainStreet, Downtown Lititz 5:30-9:30pm.
- August 19, Hanover Street Rods Open Cruise Nite, The Markets at Hanover, 3-7pm.
- August 20, CJ Pony Parts Customer Appreciation Day, AACA Museum, 9am-3pm.
- August 20, 2022 Ashara-Casiphia Lodge Car Show, Mt Joy, 9am.
- August 21, Belmont Bean Cars and Coffee, York, 8am.
- August 21, Herndon Fire Co Annual Car Show, Line Mountain Jr./Sr. High School, 9am-3pm.
- August 21, 25th Annual Car/Truck Show, Tremont Borough Baseball Field, 9am-2:30pm.
- August 26, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- August 27, Annual MCCPA Member Picnic, Meet and Greet, Knoebels.
- August 28, 10th Annual Reinholds VFW Car Show, Reinholds, 9am-2pm.
- September 2, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In, May rescheduled.
- September 3, Mustang Round Up and Fords.
- September 4, 6th Annual Cruisin The Cove, Shawnee Park Rd, Roaring Spring, 10am-3pm.
- September 9, Car Show and Food Trucks, Shrewsbury Vol. Fire Company, 4-8pm.
- September 10, New Bloomfield Fire Co Street Fair, New Bloomfield, 8:30am-2pm.
- September 10, Annual Car Show and Craft Show, Zimmerman's Automotive, Mechanicsburg, 9am–1pm.
- September 10, Dakota's Legacy Car Show, Bethlehem Stonepile, Red Lion, 4pm–10pm.
- September 17, Central PA Thunderbird Club Car Show, Carlisle, 9am-2pm.
- September 17, 11th Annual Highspire Car Show,55 Lumber St, Highspire, 10am-2pm.
- September 17, The Lowther Manor Lodge 14th Annual Car Show, Lewisberry, 9am-4pm.
- September 20, Root's Fall Car Show, Manheim, 4pm.
- September 23, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- September 24, 4th Annual Car Show, Hammond's Grove Picnic Woods Gounds, Spring Run, 8:30am.
- September 25, New Date moved to 25th, Campbelltown Car Show, Maguire's Ford-Lincoln, Campbellstown, 10am-2pm.
- October 1, American Muscle Turn5 Charity Auto Show, Maple Grove Raceway 10am-4pm.
- October 2, Rock’n The Park Car Show 3.0, Parsons Interstate Ford, Shippensburg, 8am-3pm.
- October 8, 9th Annual Cars for Kacie, Classic Auto Mall, 8am-noon.
- October 8, Pennsboro Pumpkin Fest, Adams-Ricci Park, Enola, 9:30am.
- October 16, Cabelas Car Show,100 Cabela Dr, Hamburg,9am-2pm.
- October 28, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- October 30, MCCPA 14th Annual Denny Fanale Memorial Covered Bridge Cruise.
- November 20, MCCPA Annual Meeting/Banquet.
Check the links page for Links to Show registration forms and information
2022 MCCPA Event Pages
Dale J. Beaston Memorial Street Fair Car Show
On Saturday, September 10, Some MCCPA members attended the Dale J. Beaston Memorial Street Fair Car Show. The show was presented by the New Bloomfield Volunteer Fire Company. The Car Show and street offered something for everyone in New Bloomfield.
Car Show and Food Trucks
On Friday September 9, MCCPA members attended the Car Show and Food Trucks presented by the Shrewsbury Volunteer Fire Company. The Show was bigger and better than last year and pulled over 200 cars. There were ten Food trucks and on stage a 911 memorial presentation and two bands that played to dark.
Labor Day Car Cruz
Monday September 5, Some MCCPA members attended the Labor Day Car Cruz, Food Truck, Vendor Show at Jacobus Rec Park. MCCPA Member Melissa Dunczyk was award the Fire Chief award.
Mustang Round Up and Fords
On Saturday, September 3, MCCPA held the 19th Annual MCCPA Mustang Round Up and Ford Show. The Mustang Round Up and Ford Show returned to the Carlisle Fairgrounds and to Labor Day weekend. The show was open to all Fords and Mustang classes. The weather was great, and the show had a great turn out.
Annual MCCPA Member Picnic, Meet and Greet at Knoebels.
On Saturday, August 27, MCCPA held the Annual MCCPA Member Picnic, Meet and Greet at Knoebels. MCCPA members cruised to Knoebels Amusement Resort. The day featured a great picnic lunch in the Pavilion T, A Chinese Auction for members and of course fun in the park. The day ended with chicken and waffles in the Alamo Restaurant.
CJ Pony Parts Customer Appreciation Day
On Saturday August 20, Many MCCPA members attended and helped at the CJ Pony Parts Customer Appreciation Day. The Event was held at the AACA Museum in Hershey. The show had a great turn out and although it got a little hot, the inside of the Museum was cool. Several food trucks were on hand and CJ Pony Parts supplied ice cold water.
Classic car Cruise In
On Sunday August 14, Some MCCPA members attended the Classic car Cruise In. The Cruise In was held at the Prime Sirloin Buffet in Duncanville. Food and nice cars are always a nice combination.
MCCPA Cruise In at CJ Pony Parts
On Sunday August 14, many MCCPA members attended the MCCPA Cruise In at CJ Pony Parts. MCCPA is happy to have the support of CJ Pony Parts. CJ Pony Parts is a national company with roots in Harrisburg!
CVCC Annual Car Show
On Sunday August 14, Some MCCPA members attended the CVCC Annual Car Show. The show was open to all makes and models. The show is presented by the Cumberland Valley Classic Car Club and held at the Carlisle Fairgrounds.
Bark of the Town Car Show
On Saturday August 13, Some MCCPA members attended the Bark of the Town Car Show. The Annual show was held at the TACO HOUSE in York. Proceeds from the Show went to York County Regional Police’s K9 Unit. Great weather, food, vehicles and of course dogs.
Hoffman Ford All-Ford Car Show
On Saturday August 6, MCCPA presented the Hoffman Ford All-Ford Car Show. The show had a great turn out, in fact the Hoffman Ford personnel had to make more run for the show! The rain held off and an overcast day was welcome from the hot sun of late.
In the week of July 25-30, Several MCCPA members headed to Myrtle beach for Mustang Week. The organizers have announced that after 21 years, this is the last one. The show returns to the Myrtle Beach Mall and to the July date. We will be updating photos from Members all this week.
On Sunday July 24, Several MCCPA members attended the CarMania car Show at the AACE National Headquarters and Library. The Show was free with many events including, an appearance from Wayne Carini of Chasing Classic Cars.
717 Street and Strip Car Show
On Saturday, July 16, Several MCCPA members attended the 5th Annual 717 Street and Strip Car Show. The show was held at Hegins Park by the 717 Street and Strip Car Club. The threat of rain held off and the show had a great turn out!
MCCPA Cruise In to CJ Pony Parts
On Sunday July 10, MCCPA held the Cruise In to CJ Pony Parts. CJ Pony Parts is located in Harrisburg and supporter of MCCPA. Many of our members rely on CJ Pony for the parts for their Mustangs. This Cruise is part of a series of cruise ins held in the MCCPA club territory.
York Mustang Club Car Show
On Monday July 4, Some MCCPA members attended the York Mustang Club Car Show for 2022. The event was held in Sunset Lane Park in York. What a great way to celebrate the 4th of July!
MCCPA Cruise PA Tail of the Dragon
On Saturday July 2, Several MCCPA members and friends participated in the PA Tail of the Dragon Cruise. The Cruise started at the Everhart Covered Bridge parking lot included lots a fun twists and turns to the and Shamokin Dam area had stops at Skeeters BBQ and ice cream at the 3B's. Twist. turn and fun!
MCCPA Cruise In at Parsons Interstate Ford
On Sunday June 26, MCCPA held the Cruise In to Parsons Interstate Ford. Parsons Interstate Ford in located in Shippensburg. This Cruise is part of a series of cruise ins held in the MCCPA club territory.
Dallastown Family Restaurant Car Show
On Saturday June 25, Some MCCPA members, after the Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle Show, headed to the Dallastown Family Restaurant Car Show. The show is presented by the Mason Dixon Car Club. You cannot have enough Car shows in a day.
Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle Show
On Saturday June 25, Many MCCPA members help with the running of the 6th Annual Car and Cycle Show at Leg Up Farm in Mt. Wolf. MCCPA has helped with the show for several years now. The show is known for the trophies are crafted individually by clients of Leg Up Farm. The show also featured Tours of Leg Up Farm, food and fun.
Haldeman Car Ford Show
On Saturday June 18, Several MCCPA members attended the Haldeman Ford Car Show. Haldeman Ford is in Kutztown. The show is presented by the Berks County Mustang Car Club. BCMCC is sister MCA club to MCCPA. Although it was a little chilly the show had a record attendance. Always a fun show!
Thunder on the River Car Show
On Saturday June 18, Several MCCPA members attended the Columbia Car Show Thunder on the River. This year the show sold out. The show is held on Locust Street in Columbia. The show features lots of vintage cars, music and food.
Car Show at Lawrence Chevrolet
On Friday night June 17, Some MCCPA members attended the Car Show at Lawrence Chevrolet. Lawrence Chevrolet is in Mechanicsburg. The show was hosted by the Toy’s of Time Kruzers Car Club.
LCBC Motorsports Show
On Saturday June 11, the LCBC Motorsports Show was rained out, but what do you do with a truckload of coffee and donuts? well you have a Cars and Coffee. It was a little wet, but the cars did show up.
Carlisle Ford Nationals
On Friday and Saturday June 3 and 4, Most MCCPA members attended the Carlisle Ford Nationals. This year the weather was perfect and the best of many years. The club tent was the center of activity, meeting up with old friends, relaxing, and bringing new members to the club. Several members also won trophies. Thanks to all that helped.
Pony Trails Meet and Cruise
On Friday June 3, Several MCCPA members met up at CJ Pony parts in Harrisburg for the Pony Trails Car Meet and Cruise. The Cruise goes from CJs to the Carlisle Ford Nationals in the morning and is one of the kickoffs to the Ford Nationals.
ROCK SOLID Auto Show
On Monday May 30, Many MCCPA members participated in the ROCK SOLID Auto Show. The Show is held at the Hope Grace Church in Dillsburg. The show featured FREE food and fun.
MCCPA Cruise In to the The Taco House
On Sunday May 29, Some MCCPA members cruised to the Taco House. The Taco House is in York PA and is part of the MCCPA board initiative moving the Cruise ins to different past of the MCCPA territory.
Oregon Dairy Fireman’s Car Show
On Saturday May 28, Several MCCPA members attended the Oregon Dairy Fireman’s Car Show. The show featured a nice variety of autos and bikes. Oregon Dairy is best known as the starting point for the Denny Fanale Memorial Covered Bridge Cruise. The weather forecast was iffy but it ended up being a nice day.
Autumn Short Benefit Cruise In
On Sunday May 22, MCCPA members hosted the MCCPA Benefit Cruise In in memory of Autumn Short. The event was held at the Hollywood Casino in Grantville. Proceeds benefit the Dover Hight School Band Booster Club.
MCCPA Spring Stampede
On Saturday May 14, Several MCCPOA members participated in the first ever Spring Stampede. The cruise was centered around PA Covered Bridges, unlike our annual Denny Fanale Memorial Covered Bridge Cruise the Bridges were not in the Lancaster area. The cruise started at the Everhart Bridge in Fort Hunter Park, through Elizabethville and Elysburg with a stop for Lunch at the Alamo restaurant at Knoebel’s Amusement Park, then to Dairy Queen in Selinsgrove and finally to Fort Hunter Park.
Wine and Wheels
On Saturday April 23, MCCPA members participated in the Wine and Wheels Car Show. The show Was held at the beautiful Nissley Vineyards. MCCPA members helped with the running of the show, all had fun!
Cruise to Grumpy’s BBQ Roadhouse
On Saturday April 15, MCCPA members gathered for the Traditional Cruise to Grumpy’s BBQ Roadhouse. The cruise Included stops at two Museums in Boyertown, the Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles and the General Carl Spaatz National USAAF Museum. Both featured automotive history and fun. The final leg of the cruise was to the famous Grumpy’s BBQ Roadhouse. Thanks to Mike Cole for organizing the event.
On February 19 and 20, several MCCPA members headed indoors for the Motorama Car and Bike show. The show was held at the Pennsylvania Farm Show complex in Harrisburg. The show also featured events like indoor racing. Several MCCPA members had their Mustangs on display.
MCCPA Annual Banquet
On Sunday November 2, MCCPA held the MCCPA Annual Banquet. This year the Banquet was held at the West Shore Elks, in the Elks Ballroom. The West Shore Elks is where MCCPA held our monthly meetings in 2021. Preceding the Banquet, MCCPA held the last meeting of 2021 in which the 2022 Board was voted it in. Congratulations to the new Board. At the Banquet all had great fun socializing, festivities and a great meal. 2022 will be a great year!
The Mustang Club of Central PA is looking forward to a great 2022!
Please return to our website weekly for updates and new information. If you have any questions, go to the Contacts page. Any comments go directly to MCCPA President Brian Zerby.
Past MCCPA Events!
Click on the below pictures for past events pages!