Did you know...
On Sunday November 21, there are two events:
The first event is the MCCPA General Meeting for 2022 Elections, held in the Elks Lodge Meeting Room, 3-4 pm. We will conduct our
last meeting of 2021 and elect MCCPA Officers for 2022. The General Meeting does not require attending the Banquet.
The second event is the MCCPA Annual Banquet, which is following in the Elks Ballroom, 4-7pm.
See below for details
The general purpose of this club is to preserve, maintain and
enjoy the Mustang starting with the initial model manufactured
in 1964 1/2 up to and including current models. All Mustangs are welcome from project cars and daily drivers to high end collector Mustangs. If fact you do not have to own a Mustang to join!
MCCPA has about 250 members and participated in over one hundred events and held ten club meetings in 2019.
In 2021 we hope to do the same, including the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle and the MCCPA's annual Mustang RoundUp Car Show which is September 18 at the Carlisle fairgrounds.
MCCPA is a regional club of Mustang Club of America.
The dates for 2021 General membership meetings are:
- January 21
- February 18
- March 18
- April 15
- May 20
- June 17
- July 22
- August 19
- September 16
- October 21
- November 21
The next the MCCPA General meeting will be held on Thursday October 21 at 7:30pm at the West Shore Elks, 108 N, St Johns Church Rd, Camp Hill, PA 17011.______________
Did you know our club started 29 years ago?
Go to the Members page for the MCCPA history! ___________________
Have a question?
Forgot your members page login?
The Contact us page
Brian Zerby. ___________________
New MCCPA Members
We welcome new MCCPA members,
Randy and Beth Palmer,
Randy and Kim Palmer,
and Gary Ulrich. ___________________
Looking for MCCPA Show information?
Go the links page for MCCPA flyers and registration information. ___________________
The Mustang Club of Central PA has joined the AACA Museum Car Club community. MCCPA members’ are now eligible to purchase a membership to the AACA Museum at a discounted rate. Go to the links page for information! ___________________
For 2021, we are returning to in person meetings on the third Thursday of each month. The new location is the West Shore Elks, 108 N, St Johns Church Rd, Camp Hill, PA 17011. The meeting will begin at 7:30pm. All members are welcome!
If you would like to join the club please click on the JOIN MCCPA icon, complete the form and mail it to our PO Box or stop by the next meeting and jump right in! Join now and get a free gift!
Or you can also JOIN NOW using Paypal.
Simply click on the JOIN MCCPA PayPal button.
Simply fill out the form, click the Submit button and click on the Pay Now button!
Have you renewed your membership?
If you have not yet renwed your club membership, please do so.
Membership Renewal $25/year. Renew by April 15 for reduced rate of $15!
You can mail the form and check, by Paypal or stop by any of the monthly meetings.
Click on the form to the right or
click on the button below to Pay by Paypal and renew now!
MCCPA 2021 Banquet Sign Up
Sunday November 21, the MCCPA Annual Banquet at the West Shore Elks, 108 N, St Johns Church Rd, Camp Hill, PA 17011. The event will start at 4pm. Members must sign up for the Banquet by November 6. The cost is $25 per person. Click on the links below for the mail in form or signup online and pay via PayPal.
2022 MCCPA Officers
We have opening for Vice President, Membership and Property Manager. If you are interested contact Kathy Armstrong, Nominating Committee Chair.
2021 MCCPA Officers
Below are some of the MCCPA activities for 2021, check out our Facebook page for more!
Scheduled 2021 MCCPA Events
Note: The below events and dates are subject to change, Shows without a specific date are based on 2020 and not yet announced.
This color denotes a MCCPA event.
- April 10, Battlefield Harley Davidson, Cars Coffee and Bikes, Gettysburg, 8-11am.
- April 17, National Mustang Day, AACA Museum, 9am-3pm.
- April 18, Spring Fling Car Show, Detailing World, Manheim, 11am.
- April 23, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- April 24, MCCPA Spring Cruise.
- April 24, Car Truck and Bike Extravaganza at Reinholds VFW, 8am-11am.
- April 25, MCCPA Appalachian Brewing Company Cruise In, Mechanicsburg, 3-6pm.
- May 8, Battlefield Harley Davidson, Cars Coffee and Bikes, Gettysburg, 8-11am.
- May 8, Spring Forty Elephants Pre-1972 Car Show, Manheim, 10am-4pm.
- May 15, Chocolate Fox – All Fox Mustang Show, AACA Museum, 8am-5pm.
- May 15, Eureka Car Show, Eureka Fire Company, Stewartstown, 10am-3pm.
- May 15, Coleman Classic Car Show, Halifax, 8am-2pm.
- May 15, Rev it Up for Education Car Show, Christian School of York, 10am-3pm.
- May 22, 3rd Annual Family Ford Car Show, Carlisle.
- May 20-23, Cruisin' Ocean City.
- May 28, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- May 29, Rock Solid, Hope Grace Church, Dillsburg, 9am-2pm.
- May 30, 40th Annual Chester County Mustang and Ford Show, 9am-4pm.
- Canceled due to weather, MCCPA Appalachian Brewing Company Cruise In, Mechanicsburg.
- May 31, Littlestown Chapel Memorial Day Car Show, Gettysburg Outlets, 10am-2pm.
- May 31, 4th Annual Benefit Car and Bike Show, 4075 E Market St, York, 8am-3pm.
- June 4-6, Carlisle Ford Nationals.
- June 12, LCBC Motorsports Show, Manheim.
- June 12, Shrewsbury Lodge 423 Car Show, Shrewsbury Elementary School, 9am-3pm.
- June 12, Battlefield Harley Davidson, Cars Coffee and Bikes, Gettysburg, 9am-3pm.
- June 12, Chambersburg Car Show at Providence Place, Chambersburg, 8-11am.
- June 12, 45th Annual Latimore Car Show, York Springs, 7am.
- June 13, Cover's Annual Car Show, Hopewell Township Park, Newburg, 9am-2pm.
- June 18, MCCPA Cruise to Summit Point Motorsport Park.
- June 18, Car Show at Lawrence Chevrolet, Mechanicsburg, 5-8pm.
- June 19, Columbia Car Show Thunder on the River.
- June 19, Sizzling Summer Cruise In, AACA Museum, Hershey, 8am-2pm.
- June 19, 9th Annual Cruise for the Cure. Hagerstown, MD.
- June 19, 9th Annual Hershey Thousand Trails Car Show, Lebanon, 11am-3pm.
- June 19, Haldeman Car Show, Haldeman Ford of Kutztown 9am-1pm.
- June 25, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- June 25, Memorial Day Car Show, Jeff D'Ambrosio Chevrolet, Oxford, PA, 5-8pm.
- June 26, Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle Show, 4880 North Sherman Street, Mt. Wolf.
- June 27, MCCPA Appalachian Brewing Company Cruise In, Mechanicsburg, 3-6pm.
- July 3, Battlefield Harley Davidson, Cars Coffee and Bikes, Gettysburg, 8-11am.
- July 3, 27th Annual Firecracker Rod Run, Brookside Park, Dover, 9am-3pm.
- July 4, A Roarin Great Car Show, Fairmount Park, Red Loin, 8am-2pm.
- July 10, Burgers and burnouts 5.0, Living stones Vineyard Church, Peach Bottom, 11am
- July 11, Rod snd Custom Fun Run, New Kingstown Fire Company, New Kingstown. 9am-4pm.
- July 11, 1st Annual All Tune Car/Truck and Bike Show, Harrisburg. 9am-3pm.
- July 11, Summer Car Show to Support our Troops, Williamstown, 9am-2pm.
- July 17, Enola Emmanuel UMC 7th Annual Car Show, Enola, 8am-2pm.
- July 17, Hanover Elks Lodge #763 Car Show, Hanover, 8am-3pm.
- July 23, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- July 24, Rotary Club of Lancaster Wheels and Wings and 5K, 9am-2pm.
- July 24, July Cruise In for PA. Wounded Warriors, Dallastown Family Rest.,4-8pm.
- July 24, Rippin' Rides The Car Show, New Cumberland,, 10am-85pm.
- July 25, MCCPA Appalachian Brewing Company Cruise In, Mechanicsburg, 3-6pm.
- July 31, Christ Community Church Car Show, Camp Hill, 9am-2pm.
- July 31, Cruisin for Cats, Columbia Animal Shelter, Columbia, 10am-2pm.
- July 31, Eastwood Summer Classic Car Show, Pottstown. 7:30am-2:30pm.
- August 1, Big House Car show, Lewisburg. 9-11am
- August 7, Legacy Innovations Inagural Cars and Coffee, Emigsville, 9-11am.
- August 8, 9th Annual Classic car and Truck show, Hanover, 9am-3pm.
- August 8, Driving For Drama Benefit Car Show, 901 Ironville Pike, Columbia, 10am-2pm.
- August 14, Battlefield Harley Davidson, Cars Coffee and Bikes, Gettysburg, 8-11am.
- August 14, The Great Pottsville Cruise, Humane Fire Company, Pottsville, 1-5pm.
- August 14, River Festival Cruise In, Cameron Park, Sunbury, 9am.
- August 15, 25th Annual Car Shoe, Cumberland Valley Carlisle Fairgrounds, 10am-4pm.
- August 15, 23rd Annual Car and Motorcycle Show, downtown Lebanon, 12pm--4pm.
- August 21, Goodguys 2nd Grundy Insurance Great American Nationals, York Expo Center, 8am.
- August 21, Hoffman Ford Car Show, Harrisburg.
- moved to September 3, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- August 28, 6th Annual Cruisin The Cove, Shawnee Park Rd, Roaring Spring, 10am-4pm.
- August 28, Annual MCCPA Member Picnic, Meet and Greet at Knoebels Amusement Resort, Elysburg.
- August 29, MCCPA Appalachian Brewing Company Cruise In, Mechanicsburg, 3-6pm.
- September 4, Battlefield Harley Davidson, Cars Coffee and Bikes, Gettysburg, 8-11am.
- September 4, Family Ford of Carlisle 3rd Annual Car Show by CVCCC, Carlisle, 10am-2pm.
- September 10, Car Show and Food Trucks, Shrewsbury Vol. Fire Company, 4-8pm.
- September 11, Music and Motors, AACA Library,Hershey, 12:30-7:30pm.
- September 11, Wheelz 4Kidz Car Show, Adamstown, 9am to 12pm.
- September 11, New Bloomfield Fire Co Street Fair, New Bloomfield, 8:30am-2pm.
- September 12, Campbelltown Car Show, Maguire's Ford-Lincoln, Campbellstown.
- September 12, North Shore Friends Annual Car Show, 700 York Rd, Dover, 9am to 2pm.
- Sepember 14, Root's Fall Car Show, Manheim, 4pm.
- September 18, Mustang Round Up and Fords, Adam Ricci park, Enola.
- September 24, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- September 25, Myerstown Car Cruise, East Mian Ave, Myerstown, 3-7pm.
- September 25, Draggin Wagons Car, Truck and Bike Show, Classic Auto Mall, 10am-2pm.
- September 26, Pig Iron Car show, Columbia, 9am-3pm.
- September 26, MCCPA Appalachian Brewing Company Cruise In, Mechanicsburg, 3-6pm.
- October 2, St. Jude's Children Hospital Car, Truck and Cylce Show, Litttlestown, 10am-3pm.
- October 9, Pennsboro Pumpkin Fest, Adams-Ricci Park located, Enola, PA , 9am-5pm.
- October 9, Dutch-Way's 3rd Annual Car, Truck and Bike Show, Myerstown, 3-7pm.
- October 16, Battlefield Harley Davidson, Cars Coffee and Bikes, Gettysburg, 8-11am.
- NEW DATE-October 17, Ralph Heiland Memorial Car Show, Sunset lane Park, York, 11am-3pm.
- October 17, Cabelas Car Show,100 Cabela Dr, Hamburg,9am-2pm.
- October 22, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- October 24, MCCPA 14th Annual Denny Fanale Memorial Covered Bridge Cruise.
- November 13, 2nd Annual Hot Rods at Long Level Marina, Wrightsville, 10am.
- November 21, the MCCPA Annual Meeting/Banquet at Elks Lodge, 3-7pm.
Check the links page for Links to Show registration forms and information
2021 MCCPA Event Pages
Ralph Heiland Memorial Car Show
On Sunday October 17, Some MCCPA members attended the Ralph Heiland Memorial Car Show. Ralph was well known as the President of the York Mustang Club and an all-around great guy. The show was held at Sunset Lane Park. The weather had pushed the show from Saturday to Sunday. Luckily, Sunday was a beautiful Fall Day. The show benefited Wounded Warriors. In honor of Ralph, 25 of his trophies were given as awards. Ralph was one of a kind and we miss him.
Cabelas Car Show
On Sunday October 17, Some MCCPA members attended the Cabelas Car Show. The show is presented by the Berks County Mustang Club and was held at Cabelas in Hamburg. The show always pulls some very nice cars, plus the fun the Calebas Store!
Pumpkin Fest Car Show
On Saturday October 9, MCCPA members assisted with the Pumpkin Fest Car Show. The show was held at the Adams Ricci Park on a beautiful Fall Day. The show also featured 25 plus trophies.
Mustang Round Up and Fords
On Saturday September 18, MCCPA held the 18th Annual Mustang Round Up and Fords. Mustang Round Up and Fords is the single biggest event run by MCCPA, it takes an entire year of planning. This year the event was held at a new venue at Adams-Ricci Park East in Enola. The show featured all Fords, a Super basket raffle, Hot Wheel racing for the kids and exhaust competition for the Adults. Did I mention that it did not rain!
Campbelltown Car Show
On Sunday September 12 the 6th Annual Campbelltown Car Show held at Maquire’s Ford Lincoln, Rte 322 East of Hershey in Campbelltown. All Proceeds go to Toys for Tots and the Home Service Program. This show is known for the incredible trophies any they lived up to their name.
The week of September 6 -12, Several MCCPA members head to the 20th Annual Mustang Week. The Show is held in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. The Week is full of Mustang Fun stuff. MCCPA members participated in the Car show, a Mustang boat ride a little Autocross fun.
Car show and Food truck Show
On Friday, September 10, the Shrewsbury Volunteer Company presented the Car show and Food truck Show. The night had perfect weather for a car show. The highlight of the evening was a 9 11 tribute honoring first responders. This included words from State Senator Kristin Phillips-Hill and Shrewsbury Mayor Mike Sharkey. There was also nine Food Trucks and live music from Nathan Merovich.
Family Ford September Car Show
On Saturday September 4, Some MCCPA members headed to the 3rd Annual Family Ford of Carlisle Car show. The Show is held by CBCCC and sponsored by A & A Auto Store. The Show was open to all models.
Annual MCCPA Member Picnic
On Saturday August 28, Several MCCPA cruised and met at Knoebels Amusement Resort, Elysburg. We met up in Halifax to cruise up to Knoebels. This year we have the first pavilion reserved. All brought a dish and item to raffle. Of course there was the entire Knoebels park.
Hoffman Ford Car Show
On Saturday August 21, Several MCCPA member attended the Hoffman Ford Car Show in Harrisburg. On a nice clear day, the MCCPA helped with the Hoffman Ford Car Show. The show had a lot of nice Mustangs.
Shrewsbury Cruise In
On Friday July 24, Some MCCPA members attended the Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In. The cruise in is held at the Markets of Shrewsbury, known for Amish handy craft and food. The show pulls a great variety of vehicles.
Joshua’s Journey Car Show
On Saturday July 17, Several MCCPA members attended Joshua’s Journey Car Show. Joshua’s Journey Car Show was held at the Carlisle Fairgrounds. Joshua suffered from a rare kidney disease, so this was a fundraiser for the Nephrotic Foundation. Several MCCPA members won awards.
Rod and Custom Fun Run
On Saturday July 11, Some MCCPA members attended the 29th Annual Rod and Custom Fun Run. The Show was put on by the Blue Moon Cruisers and held at the New Kingstown Fire Company. The Show had a nice mix of Cars and featured a Special Drawing for a 383 Short Block Stroker Motor.
Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle Show
On Saturday June 26, MCCPA helped our charity Leg Up Farm to run the 5th Annual Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle show. The weather was prefect for a car show and the cars came out. Leg up Farm is a non-profit therapy center in York County, Pennsylvania for children with special needs.
Return Of Return Of Pennhurst Fuel and Fire Car Show
On Sunday June 6, MCCPA members attended the Return of the Pennhurst Fuel and Fire Car Show. The show was held at the Pennhurst Asylum in Spring City. Although the setting was a little creepy, the show had live music and the Liberty Bells Pinup girls attended. I am pleased to announce that all MCCPA members were permitted to leave.
Cruise to Summit Point Motorsports Park
On Friday June 18, Several MCCPA members cruised to Summit Point Motorsports Park. After a nice cruise to Summit Point West Virginia, all gather to prepare to drive on the Summit Point Road course. All lined up for Parade laps on the tracks. Special thanks to Jeff Turicik for organizing the event.
LCBC Motorsports Show
On Saturday June 12, members of MCCPA attended the 21th Annual LCBC Motorsports Show. The show is known for free registration, free coffee and donuts and ice cream. Held at the LCBS Manheim location, the show pulls thousands of vehicles.
Carlisle Ford Nationals
On Friday June 4 through Sunday June 6, Many MCCPA members and Ford lovers attended the Carlisle Ford Nationals. The Carlisle Ford Nationals is one of the premier national Ford Shows. It also happens to be the home area of the MCCPA! With a clear day on Saturday the show broken attendance records.
Littlestown Chapel Memorial Day Car Show
On Monday May 31, Some MCCPA members attended the Littlestown Chapel Memorial Day Car Show. The Show was on beautiful day and held at the Gettysburg Outlets. The Show had approximately 350 vehicles attended. The Show Benefited the Littlestown Chapel Student Ministry’s Summer Mission Trip.
Chester County Mustang and Ford Show
Sunday May 30, Some MCCPA members attended the 40th Annual Chester County Mustang and Ford Show. The show is run by the Valley Forge Mustang Club and held at the Kimberton Fairgrounds. The show normally has a large number all types of Mustangs. But this year a wet weekend lowered the normally full field. Still at a nice show. MCCPA members walked away with awards.
Cruisin' Ocean City
On the week of May 20-23, Some MCCPA members participated in the 30th Annual Cruisin' Ocean City event. Nothing like nice cars at the beach!
Rock Solid Car Show
On Saturday May 29, Several MCCPA members attended the Rock Solid Car Show at Hope Grace Church in Dillsburg. MCCPA helped run the show and which is always a fun event. Unfortunately, this year the weather was wet.
Family Ford Car Show
On Saturday May 22, MCCPA members helped with the 3rd Annual Family Ford Car Show. The show was held at Family Ford in Carlisle. The show was for mostly Ford products, but a couple others slipped in. This is the year of the new Ford Bronco and several vintage Broncos attended. The weather was sunny, and it felt like car show season has begun.
On Saturday May 15, Several MCCPA members attended the Chocolate Fox – All Fox Mustang Show. Covid had cancelled this show last year. The show focused on the Fox-Bodies 1979 to 1993 years of the Mustangs, a favorite for many MCCPA members. The show was held at the AACA Museum and featured Fox Mustang vendors.
Coleman Classic Car Show
On January 23, some members of MCCPA participated in the Teddy Bear Toss and food Drive. On Saturday May 15, Some MCCPA members attended the Coleman Classic Car Show. The Coleman Classic Car Show was open to all cars. The show was held in Halifax at the Old Engle Rissinger Dealership. The show benefited the Millersburg Ferryboat and the Halifax Fire Department.
MCCPA Spring Cruise
On Saturday April 24, Several MCCPA members participated in the MCCPA Spring Cruise. The cruise started at noon at Perkins Restaurant, Manada Hill. The cruise covered the beautiful country side of the area. The cruise ended with a meal at Kauffman's Bar-B-Que Restaurant, in Bethel.
Appalachian Brewing Company Cruise In for April
On Sunday, April 25, MCCPA kicked off our Cruise in at the Appalachian Brewing Company in Mechanicsburg. The next cruise in at the Appalachian Brewing Company is June 27.
National Mustang Day
On Saturday April 17, MCCPA like most Mustang owners celebrated National Mustang Day. Many MCCPA members headed to the AACA Museum in Hershey. The AACA Museum partnered with CJ Pony Parts to organize the event. There was a great turn out of Mustangs of all years and colors. The AACA Museum offered free admission to all participants.
Leg Up Farms Presentation
On Saturday, March 13, Some MCCPA Board members joined President Brian Zerby at Leg Up Farms to present a check for the proceeds from 2020, notably the Denny Fanale Memorial Covered Bridge Cruise. The group started the day with a stop at Adams Ricci Park, which is the location of the 2021 Mustang Round Up and Fords show. The fun day was ended, as the norm, with a nice meal.
PA Auto show on the road at Hoffman Ford
On March 6, MCCPA participated in the PA Auto show on the road at Hoffman Ford. The PA Auto show normally makes it way through all the large venires, however due to Covid the large venues are canceled for 2021. The auto show is happening this year at the dealer level. Thanks to Hoffman Ford of Harrisburg for running this event.
Teddy Bear Toss
On January 23, some members of MCCPA participated in the Teddy Bear Toss and food Drive. The Teddy Bear Toss is a yearly event of the Hershey Bears. Normally the Bears are tossed on to the Arena Ice, But Covid forced the Teddy Bear Toss to be a drive through. On members cruised together to the Toss. Looks like fun for a good cause.
MCCPA for 2021
The Mustang Club of Central PA is looking forward to a better 2021. The Board is already had meetings to plan 2021!
Please return to our website weekly for updates and new information. If you have any questions, go to the Contacts page. Any comments go directly to MCCPA President Brian Zerby.
Past MCCPA Events!
Click on the below pictures for past events pages!