Did you know...
The general purpose of this club is to preserve, maintain and
enjoy the Mustang starting with the initial model manufactured
in 19641/2 up to and including current models. All Mustangs are welcome from project cars and daily drivers to high end collector Mustangs. If fact you do not have to own a Mustang to join!
MCCPA has about 300 members and participated in over one hundred events and held thirteen club meetings in 2018.
In 2019 we plan to do the same, including the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle and the MCCPA's annual Mustang RoundUp Car Show which is August 31st at the Carlisle fairgrounds.
MCCPA is a regional club of Mustang Club of America.
General membership meetings are held at Giant Food, 3301 Trindle road, Camp Hill. Once in the Giant foods, go the left side
of the building, go up the stairs to the community room.
The January and February meetings will held on Saturday starting at 1pm, all following meetings will be held on Thursdays or Wednesdays starting at 7pm.
The dates for 2019 General membership meetings are:
- January 19
- February 9
- March 21
- April 18
- May 16
- June 19
- July 17
- August 14
- September 19
- October 17
General Club Meeting
Thursday October 17, 7pm.
October 18, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
October 19, Chariots of Fire, Classic Auto Mall, Morgantown, 10am-3pm.
October 19, Hempfield Cops and Robbers Fall Event, Hempfield UMC, Lancaster, 4-7pm.
October 20, Cabelas Car Show To Benefit Disabled Veterans.
Denny Fanale Memorial Covered Bridge Cruise registration is now open to all, see the links page for details. ______________
Did you know our club started 27 years ago?
Go to the Members page for the MCCPA history! ___________________
Have a question?
Forgot your members page login?
The Contact us page
Paul Bellis. ___________________
MCCPA holds monthly General meeting from January to October.
If you would like to join the club please click on the JOIN MCCPA icon, complete the form and mail it to our PO Box or stop by the next meeting and jump right in! Join now and get a free gift!
Or you can also JOIN NOW using Paypal.
Simply click on the JOIN MCCPA PayPal button.
Simply fill out the form, click the Submit button and click on the Pay Now button!
It is time to renew your 2019 MCCPA membership. Members renewal is available on the Members page.
Looking for MCCPA Show information?
Go the links page for MCCPA flyers and registration information.
AACA Museum Car Club
The Mustang Club of Central PA has joined the AACA Museum Car Club community. MCCPA members’ are now eligible to purchase a membership to the AACA Museum at a discounted rate. Go to the links page for information!
Below are some of the MCCPA activities for 2019, check out our Facebook page for more!
Scheduled 2019 MCCPA Events
Note: The below events and dates are subject to change, Shows without a specific date are based on 2018 and not yet announced.
This color denotes a MCCPA event.
Scheduled 2019 MCCPA Events
Note: The below events and dates are subject to change, Shows without a specific date are based on 2018 and not yet announced.
This color denotes a MCCPA event.
- January 1, 2018 MCCPA New Year's party.
- April 13, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover.
- April 13, MCCPA Mustang Day Cruise to Grumpys.
- April 13, HACC 1st Car Show.
- April 17, National Mustang Day at AACA Museum.
- MOVED TO MAY 3 Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- April 27, First Annual Family Ford Car Show.
- April 28, SVCC presents Drive your Dreams, at Ceramic Pro Auto Spa.
- April 28, Sticks and Slicks Car Show - East Hanover Township Bldg.
- May 3, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- May 4, Cumberland Perry Area Vocational Technical School Car Show, 10am-2pm.
- May 4, Cruising for Cats Car Show, Columbia Animal Shelter, 12-4pm.
- May 5, CJ's Spring Poker Run, 12-3pm.
- May 10, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- May 11, Cars for Kacie, Classic Auto Mall, Morgantown, 9am-3pm.
- May 11, First Annual Car Show at Juke Box Diner, Mechanicsburg, 1-4pm.
- May 16-19, Cruisin Ocean City.
- May 18, Marion Township Car Show, Stouchburg, 10am-3pm.
- May 18, Gold Star Mother's at Sunset Lane Park, 9am-2pm.
- May 19, Hampfield Car and Rodder Show, Landisville, 11am-4pm.
- May 19, Lehman"s Car Show, Eastern Museum or Motor Racing, 10am-2pm.
- May 24, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- May 25, Rock Solid, Dillsburg Lions Car Show, 9am-2pm.
- May 25, HSRA 2019 Cruise Nights at Crabbs Tropical Treat, 4pm-8pm.
- May 25, Country Cruise and Fireman’s Festival! Oregon Dairy.
- May 26, 36th Annual Chester County Mustang and Ford Show,9am-4-pm.
- May 26, 45th Annual Battlefield Rod Run, United Church of Christ, Littlestown.
- May 31, CJ's Pony Trails 2019, 8am.
- May 31-June 2, Carisle Ford Nationals.
- June 7, Krusin for Kids Car Truck and Motorcycle Show, York.
- June 8, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover.
- June 8, LCBC car Show at the Manheim Campus.
- June 8-9, Mustang Invasion 2019, Wildwood, NJ.
- June 9, Mohnton Cumru Lions Club Car and Bike Show, Mohnton, 9am-2pm.
- June 9, Cover's Annual Car Show, Newburg, 9am-3pm.
- June 9, North Shore Friends Spring Car Show at Newberrytown Peddlers Marlet, 9am.
- June 15, Pig Roast and Car Show, New Oxford, 9:30am-3pm.
- June 15, Thunder on the River Car Show, Columbia.
- June 15, BCMCC Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show.
- June 15, American Muscle Mustang Show.
- June 15, AACA Museum Car Show, ACAA Museum, 9am-2pm.
- June 21, Lawrence Chevrolet Car Show, Mechanicsburg, 5-8pm.
- June 22, Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle Show, 4880 North Sherman Street, Mt. Wolf, 9am to 2pm.
- June 23, Team Dewey Strong Cruise In, Dallastown Family Restaurant, 1-4pm.
- June 28, Conestoga Classic Car Show, hosted by First Responders Friends,9am-3pm.
- June 29-30, NMRA Ford Motorsport Nationals Car Show, Maple Grove Raceway.
- June 29, Annual MCCPA Member Picnic, Meet and Greet.
- June 30, Camp Hill Auto Show at Christian Life Assembly, Camp Hill, 11:30am-3pm.
- June 30, Joshua's Journey Car Show, Carlisle farigrounds, 10am-4pm.
- June 30, Frontier BBQ cruise,801 Waynesboro Pike, Fairfield, 1-5pm.
- July 4, Roarin Great Car Show, Red Loin Recreation, 8am-1:30pm.
- July 7, Let’s Go Cruisin’ to Campbelltown, PA by Country Cruisers.
- July 7, Real Steel Car Show, East Berlin, 9am-2pm.
- July 13, MCCPA goes to Knoebels.
- July 13, Cars and Coffee, Performance Motors of Hanover.
- July 14, Rod and Custom Fun Run, New Kingstown.
- July 20, PA SPCA Motors and Mutts Show, York,11am-3pm.
- July 21, North Middleton Township Road and Field Show, Carlisle,12:30-5pm.
- July 26, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- July 27, Cruisin Cuisine Car Show, Main Street Mount Joy, 11am-2:30pm.
- July 27, Cruisin for the Band Car Show, Advanced Auto, Shrewsbury.
- July 27, Wounded Warriors July Show,Dallastown Family Restaurant,York,4-8pm.
- July 27, 13th annual Creatures of the Night at the HACC York Campus, 4-11pm.
- August 2-4, Das Awkscht Fescht Car Corral.
- August 3, Chicken Show, St. David’s Lutheran Church, Hanover.
- August 10-11, Bloomsburg Nationals Auto Show and Swap Meet, Bloomsburg.
- August 10, Cars and Coffee, Performance Motors of Hanover.
- August 10, Chicken BBQ car Show, Cross key Village, New Oxford. 10am-4pm.
- August 10, A Day in the Park, Brookside Park, Dover 9am-4pm.
- August 10, Family Ford and CVCCC Car Show, Carlisle, 10am-3pm.
- August 16-18, Goodguys 1st Grundy Insurance Great American Nationals, York Expo Center.
- August 17, Reese Volunteer Fire Company Car Show.
- August 17, Legacy Innovations Open House, York, 4pm-8pm.
- August 17, Cars 4 Critters Car Show, AACA Museum, Hershey,8:30-1:30pm.
- August 18, Olympic Skating Center Center Car Show, Enola, 9am-2pm.
- Postponed to August 30, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- August 24, Barry's Paint Shop 7th Annual Car Show and Appreciation Day, Ephrata.
- August 24, Car, Truck and Bike Show at Hayshire UCC, York, 10:30am-3pm.
- August 24, Cruise-In at the Eastern Museum of Motor Racing, 10am-3pm.
- August 24, Johnny’s End of Summer Car Show, Dover, 10:30am-1:30pm.
- August 25, Mid Maryland Ford Event at Mason Dixon Dragway.
- August 30, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- August 31, Mustang Round Up and Fords, Carlisle.
- September 1, Haar's Cruise-in, Dillsburg,3-5pm.
- September 7, Root's Car Show, Root's Old Mill Flea Market, Manheim, 8:30am
- September 7, 5th Annual Cruizin for PA Wounded Warriors, Halifax.
- September 14, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover.
- September 15, Caring and Sharing Show (FordTober Fest),Maguire's Ford-Lincoln, Palmyra.
- September 21, Neffsville Car Show.
- September 21, Cruisin’ to Grant Wishes Show, New Oxford, 9am-3pm.
- September 22, Wreaths Across America Fall Car Show, Carlisle fairgrounds 10am-3pm.
- September 22, Valley Forge Mustang Club Fall Mustang and Ford Show.
- September 27, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- September 28, Mason Dixon Car Club Cruise Night At Dallastown Family Restaurant.
- September 29, North Shore Friends Fall Car Show at Newberrytown Peddlers Market, 9am.
- October 5, CarTober Fest at the New Oxford Social Club Pavilion, New Oxford, 10am-3pm.
- October 6, CJ Pony Parts Cars and Coffee, Mustang Meetup, 8am-11am.
- October 6, Motors for Veterans, Sunset Park, York, 11am-3pm.
- October 12, Pumpkin Fest, East Pennsboro.
- October 12, Cruise In Car Show at Capitol City Car Wash, 10am-2pm.
- October 13, Lubetober 2019, Quaker Steak and Lube, York, 2pm.
- October 17-19, Foxtoberfest, Charlotte NC.
- October 18, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- October 19, Chariots of Fire, Classic Auto Mall, Morgantown, 10am-3pm.
- October 19, Hempfield Cops and Robbers Fall Event, Hempfield UMC, Lancaster, 4-7pm.
- October 20, Cabela's Car Show To Benefit Disabled Veterans.
- October 25, Trunk or Treat, Cermamic Pro Auto Spa, Lancaster, 5:30–8:30pm.
- October 25, Fall Car Show, Williams Grove Historical Steam Engine Assoc, Mechanicsburg.
- October 27, MCCPA 12th Annual Denny Fanale Memorial Covered Bridge Cruise. September, Detroit Steel Car Show.
- November 2, September, Detroit Steel Car Show.
- November 3, The Show Before the Snow, TownMall of Westminster.
- November 16, MCCPA Final Meeting and Banquet, Hoss's Steak and Sea House, Mechanicsburg.
- December 7 -8, East Coast Indoor Nationals, Timonium Fairgrounds, MD.
- December 14, Hershey Sweet Lights Trolley.
Check the links page for Links to Show registration forms and information
2019 MCCPA Event Pages
Fall Cruise In Cars Show
On Saturday October 12, Several MCCPA members came out to the Capital City Car Wash Fall Cruise In Cars Show. The day had a rare 2019 drizzle, but did not dampen anyone’s fun. The Show was held at Capital City Car Wash in Camp Hill. The also featured free food and drink as well as door prize and raffle fun.
CJs Cars and Coffee Mustang MeetUp
On Sunday October 6, Some MCCPA members attended the CJs Cars and Coffee Mustang MeetUp. The meetup was held at the showroom of CJ Pony Parts in Harrisburg. Coffee, Donuts and Cool Mustangs are a great Combo.
Capitol City Cruisers Car Show
On Saturday October 5, Some MCCPA members attended the Capitol City Cruisers Car Show. The show is held at The Roadhouse Cafe Bar and Grill in Harrisburg. The show enjoyed a nice fall day and is held every first Saturday of the month.
Shrewsbury Markets Cruise In
On Friday September 27, Some MCCPA members attended The Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In. The Cruise is known for a nice selection of autos, including many cool Mustangs. Friday was another beautiful Sunny day. The Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise Inin is a monthly event.
Neffsville Car Show
On Saturday September 21, Several MCCPA members attended the Lancaster Sunrise Rotary 18th Annual Neffsville Car Show. The show is known for great door prizes, including diamond earrings. The show is held at the Manheim Township Community Park in Neffsville. Thanks to Doug Crawford for setting up a Mustang Corral for all the club members to park together.
Caring and Sharing Car Show
On Sunday September 15, Several MCCPA members attended the Caring and Sharing Car Show formally Known as FordTober Fest. The event was held at Maguire's Ford-Lincoln in Palmyra. The day started with a meetup breakfast at Sizzle-N-Chill, then head to the show. The weather was prefect and the cars and bikes came out. Thanks to the Lebanon Elks Club #631 for their help. The Proceeds go to the Toys for Tots and the Pennsylvania Elks Home Service Program.
East Petersburg Parade 2019
On Saturday September 14, Several MCCPA members participating in the East Petersburg Parade. The parade had 15 slots for Mustangs, we filled it quickly. The MCCPA members Mustangs looked great in the parade. Thanks to the Klein’s for organizing the event.
Fall Moonshine Car Cruise
On Saturday September 7, Some MCCPA members attended the Fall Moonshine Car Cruise hosted by Willders Motorports LLC. The show was held at Bald Hills Distillery in Dover. The night was overshadowed by a wreck involving a classic car. Remember classic cars are often antiques and do not have the handing, brakes and the safety protections of new cars.
Root's Fall Car Show
On Saturday September 7, Several MCCPA members attended the Root's Fall Car Show. The show was hosted by Root's Country Market and Auction, In Manheim. The Show was another beautiful 2019 Saturday (I am starting to fear the Saturday weather for next year). The show featured door prizes, DJ, vendors, including some great food.
Car Show and Vendor Show
On Monday September 2, Some MCCPA members attended the Car Show and Vendor Show hosted by the Goodwill Fire Company #1 Jacobus. The show was held at Jacobus Community Park. Car shows are a great way to relax and celebrate Labor Day.
During the week starting with Labor Day weekend, Some MCCPA members headed to Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach. A few years ago the show moved from the heat of mid-summer to the week after Labor Day. Unfortunately the week after Labor is the start of the hurricane season. Luckily for the MCCPA members no one’s Mustang ended up on water and all had a fun adventure.
Mustang Round Up and Fords Car Show
On Saturday August 31, MCCPA members held the Mustang Round Up and Fords Car Show. The show is the Crown Jewel of MCCPA car shows. The show finally had a beautiful day and the Fords came out. The Mustang Round Up and Fords Car Show is MCCPA’s only Ford only show. The show is held at the Carlisle Fairground, we thank Carlisle productions, our many sponsors and the hard work of MCCPA members.
Shrewsbury Markets Cruise In
On Friday August 30, MCCPA members headed to The Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In. The Cruise always has a nice selection of autos, including many cool Mustangs. Friday was another beautiful Sunny day, MCCPA members handed out flyer for the Mustang Round Up and Ford Show. The Mustang Round Up and Ford Show will be held the next day.
MCCPA Planning Meeting
On Sunday August 25, MCCPA members met to hold a planning meeting for the upcoming Mustang RoundUp and Fords. The Mustang RoundUp and Fords is the next Saturday at the Carlisle fairgrounds. One of the tasks is to fill the goodie bags, the goodie bags are very nice this year.
Barry's Paint Shop 7th Annual Car Show and Appreciation Day
On Saturday August 24, Some MCCPA members attended the Barry's Paint Shop 7th Annual Car Show and Appreciation Day. The show was held at the Barry’s Paint Shop grounds in Ephrata. Another beautiful Saturday for a Car Show.
Olympic Skating Center Car Show
On Sunday August 18, Several MCCPA members attended the 7th Annual Olympic Skating Center Car Show. The show was held at the Olympic Skating Center in Enola. The proceeds benefit the Olympic Speed Club. A good way to think cool on a hot day. MCCPA also won the “Club with Most Members” trophy.
Goodguys Great American Nationals
On Saturday, August 17 Some MCCPA members attended the Goodguys 1st Grundy Insurance Great American Nationals car show. The three day event was held at the York Expo Center. The show was presented by Grundy Insurance and Goodguys Rod and Custom Association and included a slection of all kinds of Rods and Muscles cars including Mustangs.
Cars 4 Critters Car Show
On Saturday August 17, Several MCCPA members attended the Cars 4 Critters Car show held at the AACA Museum in Hershey. The weather threatened all day, but remained dry. The show featured free treats for the participants and plenty of food and other vendors. The show benefited animals in need in our community. This year's partner was the Speranza Animal Rescue.
Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover
On August 10, Some MCCPA members attended the monthly Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover. The Performance Motors of Hanover is a high end restoration of cars and mostly Fords.
Family Ford and CVCCC Car Show
On Saturday August 10, Several MCCPA members attended the Family Ford and Cumberland Valley Classic Car Club Car Show. The show was held at Family Ford of Carlisle. The show had great weather and a strong turnout.
Creatures of the Night Car Show
On Saturday July 27, Some MCCPA members attended the 13th annual Creatures of the Night. The event is held at HACC - York Campus in York. The show brings out some neat vehicles. By the way Volvo was a Ford product.
Cruisin for the Band Car Show
On Saturday July 27, Some MCCPA members attended the 3rd Annual Cruisin for the Band Car Show. The show benefits the Susquehannock High School Marching Band. Yet another Saturday with nice weather, grest for a car show.
Motors and Mutts
On Saturday July 20, Several MCCPA members attended the Motors and Mutts car show. The show was presented by the York Mustang Club and held at the SPCA of York County. All donations benefited the York SPCA. The day was a little warm and the temperature was close to three digits however, it was not bad in the shade. Better yet the York SPCA building was air conditioned and full of cute kittens, cats and dogs. Parma Pizza braved the heat the served great food and cold dirinks.
MCCPA goes to Knoebels
On Saturday July 13, Several MCCPA members cruised to Knoebels Amusement Resort for fun day of rides, food and more food. The weather was perfect, a big improvement over 2018. The day started with a meet up at MCCPA favorite diner, Sizzle-N-Chill for breakfast then a nice ride to Elysburg. Later a bunch of Sennett’s arrived (they travel in large groups). The day ended with a traditional chicken and waffles dinner at the Alamo restaurant.
October 13, Lubetober 2019, Quaker Steak and Lube, York, 2pm.
Let's Go Cruisin' Route 322 Show
On Sunday July 7, Some MCCPA members attended the Let's Go Cruisin' Route 322. The show is held at the Campbelltown Fire Company Grounds. Prize drawings included two flat screen TVs. The show is presented by the Country Cruisers of Lebanon County.
Lancaster County Cruisers Annual Cruise
On Saturday July 6, Some MCCPA members attended the Lancaster County Cruisers Annual Cruise. The Cruise was presented by the Lancaster County Cruisers and held at the Willow Street Fire Company.
Firecracker Rod Run
On Friday July 5, some MCCPA members headed to the 26th Annual Firecracker Rod Run. Presented by Motor Menders Rod and Custom Club. The show was held at Brookside Park and featured Door prizes, food, music and NSRA Safety Inspections.
DJ's Taste of the 50's Diner Cruise In
On Sunday June 30, Some MCCPA members attended the DJ's Taste of the 50's Diner Cruise In. The show was held at DJ's Taste of the 50's Diner on Old Philadelphia Pike in Lancaster. Great diner food with a Car Show…you cannot go wrong.
Joshua’s Journey Car Show
On Sunday June 30, Some MCCPA members attended the Joshua’s Journey Car Show held at the Carlisle Fairgrounds. Joshua’s Journey Car Show Benefits the Nephrotic Syndrome Foundation.
Camp Hill Auto Show
On Sunday June 30, some MCCPA members attended the Cam Hill Auto Show. The show is hosted at Christian Life Assembly in Camp Hill. The Show was open to all makes and featured Food trucks , a Kids Zone and the show was FREE.
Annual MCCPA Member Picnic and Meet and Greet
On Saturday, June 29, MCCPA held the Annual MCCPA Member Picnic and Meet and Greet. The day had some stormy weather, but it was mostly before and after the Picnic. The Picnic was held at Sunny and Peggy’s house.. The Picnic included lots of good food, some competitive bingo, guess the amount of marshmallows, all had a fun time. A special thanks to Sunny and Peggy for hosting the Picnic.
Team Dewey Strong Show
On Sunday June 23, Some MCCPA members attended the Team Dewey Strong Cruise in. The event was held at Dallastown Family Restaurant. The show is honor of Dewy Hyle. Dewey is a regular of the car show circuit. His 55 Chevy always turns heads and wins trophies.<
Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle Show
On Saturday June 22, MCCPA helped our charity Leg Up Farm to run the 4th Annual Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle Show. The weather was prefect for a car show and the cars came out. Leg up Farm is a non-profit therapy center in York County, Pennsylvania for children with special needs. MCCPA is proud to have them as our charity.
Wreaths Across America Car Show
On Sunday June 16, Some MCCPA members attended the Wreaths Across America Car Show hosted by the Lititz VFW 1463 Auxiliary. The show was held at the Indiantown Gap National Cemetery. The proceeds go to place wreaths on Veterans graves at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery.
AACA Museum Car Show
On Saturday June 15, the day of many shows, Several MCCPA members attended the AACA Museum Car Show at the ACAA Museum in Hershey. The day started with a meet up and breakfast at Sizzle-N-Chill, always a great way to start a day. Once at the museum, more MCCPA members arrived. The show had a wide range of very nice autos and bikes of all makes. Also in attendance were many nice Mustangs. The show had a food trucks, a bunch of vendors and an Auction to benefit the ACAA Museum. A free admission ticket was in the goodie bag, but some members used this opportunity to renew their AACA museum membership. MCCPA is a registered club at the ACAA Museum and MCCPA members get a discount rate for a ACAA Museum membership.
American Muscle Show
On Saturday June 15, some members attended the American Muscle Show. The Show is held at Maple Grove speedway and is known for having lots of Mustangs attend. MCCPA member John Riley’s Roush was on display at Roush Performance booth.
Thunder on the River Car Show
On Saturday June 15, Several MCCPA members attended the 6th Annual Thunder on the River Car Show. The show takes over on Locust Street in downtown Columbia. Columbia is located on the east bank of the Susquehanna River. At the proper time all the cars fire up making the best sounding Thunder around!
LCBC Motorsports Show
On Saturday June 8, members of MCCPA attended the 20th Annual LCBC Motorsports Show. The show is known for free registration, free coffee and donuts and ice cream. This year the show also had a Mustang Corral, filled with all the best Mustangs. The weather was perfect and the show had over 1500 cars in the show field.
The Carlisle Ford Nationals
On the last week of May, May 31-June 2, MCCPA members gathered for the Carlisle Ford Nationals. The Carlisle Ford Nationals is a national Ford event and in the MCCPA territory. We had the best weather for the Ford Nationals for a long time. Members all shared a great lunch at our tent prepared by Horner’s BBQ. Thanks to all members whom helped with the weekend.
Chester County Mustang and Ford Show
On Sunday May 26, several MCCPA members headed to the 36th Annual Chester County Mustang and Ford Show. The show is held at the Kimberton Fair Grounds in Phoenixville. The show is presented by the Valley Forge Mustang Club. There is actually two shows happening at same time, the other show is the Chester County Antique Car Club, a mix of antique and classic cars. The rain held off to the very end of the show.
ROCK SOLID Auto Show
On Saturday May 25 of Memorial Day Weekend, MCCPA helped run the ROCK SOLID Auto Show at Hope Grace Church in Dillsburg. The Show was blessed with great weather and the cars came out!. The show had several car clubs participate. The show was all free, free registration, free lunch, free drinks (including some great homemade lemonade) and even homemade ice cream.
Country Cruise and Fireman’s Festival
On Saturday May 25, Some MCCPA members attend the Country Cruise and Fireman’s Festival. The show was at a MCCPA favorite venue Oregon Dairy
The Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In
On Friday May 24, Some MCCPA members headed to The Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In. The Cruise always has a nice selection of autos, including many cool Mustangs. Friday was a beautiful Sunny day and the sun brought the cars out.
Hampfield Car and Rodder Show
On Sunday May 19, Some MCCPA members attended the Hampfield Car and Rodder Show. The show was held at the Landisville Middle School. The show featured a Police K9 Demos and Custom Trophies. The forecast was for severe thunderstorms, but the bad weather held off for a nice car show day.
Gold Star Mother Car Show
On Saturday May 18, several MCCPA members attended the Gold Star Mother 3rd Annual Car Show in Sunset Lane Park in York. In fact two members graced the dash plaque. The show dedicated to the Mothers whom lost a child in US military service. The testimony of the Mothers was very moving. The show was much bigger than last year with a beautiful weather to boot. The show was a great day to spend a Saturday to honor those whom sacrificed for all of us.
Cruisin Ocean City
During the week of May 16-19, Some MCCPA members including Daryl Ludwig and Jim Miller headed to Ocean City Maryland for the Cruisin Ocean City event. Days of Sun, beach, cars and of course more cars. The event includes celebrity’s including Catherine Bach better known as Daisy Duke. I am sure there is more cool stuff but I both Jim and Darrell took pictures of her.
Cars for Kacie Car Show
On Saturday May 11, Several MCCPA members attended the Cars for Kacie show at the Classic Auto Mall in Morgantown. This location was one of three shows combining to make the largest Car shows for Recovery on the East Coast. The Cars for Kacie Car Show is dedicated to those battling the disease of addiction. A great show for a great cause!
Juke Box Diner Car Show
On Saturday May 11, the Juke Box Diner held their first annual Car Show. The show had a nice selection of classic cars, food and even Elvis was on hand. The show also featured 99 cent mike shakes and giveaways.
Family Ford Car Show
On Saturday April 27, MCCPA presented the Family Ford Car Show at the Family Ford dealership in Carlisle. The day was a Sunny day with a bit of wind, but compared to most shows in 2018 it was great. Thanks to Family Ford for a great show.
Mustang Day at the Hershey AACA Museum
On Wednesday April 17, On National Mustang Day, several MCCPA members participated in the Mustang Day celebration. The day started with a meet up our favorite breakfast place, Sizzle and Chill, then to the Hershey AACA Museum for some fun car watching then we cruised to Baker’s restaurant for lunch and then to the Eastern Museum of Motor Racing for more car fun.
Mustang Owner’s Museum Grand Opening
During the week of April 16-20 the Mustang Owner’s Museum is celebrating their Grand Opening and 55 Years of Mustang Event. MCCPA is proud to announce that multiple club members have their Mustangs on display at the Museum. Among them is Barry Klunk who’s 1994 Boss Shinoda Mustang. Barry’s Mustang is a Very Special Mustang it is one of only 13 Generation 1 Boss Shinoda Mustangs built.
Mustang Day Cruise
On Saturday April 13, MCCPA members gathered for our first cruise of 2019. The cruise celebrated the great holiday of Mustang Day. The day started with breakfast at Yoder’s in New Holland. Then we cruised to Classic Auto Mall and finally by tradition dinner at Grumpy’s BBQ Roadhouse. Thanks to Mike Cole for organizing the event.
2019 MCCPA New Year's Party
On New Year’s Eve 2018, MCCPA members gathered to see the New Year in. The event was again held at ABC West Lanes located in Mechanicsburg. MCCPA members enjoyed bowling, food, drinks and even some door prizes. A great way to start 2019!
Past MCCPA Events!
Click on the below pictures for past events pages!