Did you know...
The general purpose of this club is to preserve, maintain and
enjoy the Mustang starting with the initial model manufactured
in 1964 1/2 up to and including current models. All Mustangs are welcome from project cars and daily drivers to high end collector Mustangs. If fact you do not have to own a Mustang to join!
MCCPA has about 300 members and participated in over one hundred events and held ten club meetings in 2019.
In 2020 we plan to do the same, including the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle and the MCCPA's annual Mustang RoundUp Car Show which is September 5th at the Carlisle fairgrounds.
MCCPA is a regional club of Mustang Club of America.
General membership meetings are held at Giant Food, 3301 Trindle road, Camp Hill. Once in the Giant foods, go the left side
of the building, go up the stairs to the community room.
The dates for 2020 General membership meetings are:
- January 16
- March Canceled
- April Canceled
- May Canceled
- June 18
- July 16
- August 20
- September 17
- October 15
Next MCCPA Club meeting is June 20______________
Did you know our club started 28 years ago?
Go to the Members page for the MCCPA history! ___________________
Have a question?
Forgot your members page login?
The Contact us page
Dale Warner. ___________________
New MCCPA Members
We welcome new MCCPA members Michael Spickler and Bob and Jeanne Troy. ___________________
The Mustang Club of Central PA has joined the AACA Museum Car Club community. MCCPA members’ are now eligible to purchase a membership to the AACA Museum at a discounted rate. Go to the links page for information! ___________________
New Date: 7/31-8/2
MCCPA holds monthly General meetings from January and March to October. The meetings start at 7pm.
Ford Nationals at Carlisle,
New Date! July 31-August 2, 2020
The Carlisle Ford Nationals is a major event for MCCPA. Because we have been able to register over 100 members, the nice people at Carlisle Productions awarded us the large club tent for no cost. We need your help to be sure we meet our goal in 2020. You can register for the Ford Nationals online. Be sure to select The MUSTANG CLUB OF CENTRAL PA as your club. Go to the Members page for more information.
If you would like to join the club please click on the JOIN MCCPA icon, complete the form and mail it to our PO Box or stop by the next meeting and jump right in! Join now and get a free gift!
Or you can also JOIN NOW using Paypal.
Simply click on the JOIN MCCPA PayPal button.
Simply fill out the form, click the Submit button and click on the Pay Now button!
It is time to renew your 2020 MCCPA membership. Members renewal is available on the Members page, it is only $15 until 5/31/2020!
Looking for MCCPA Show information?
Go the links page for MCCPA flyers and registration information, Including online registration for the Mustang Round Up and Fords!
2020 MCCPA Officers
Below are some of the MCCPA activities for 2020, check out our Facebook page for more!
Scheduled 2020 MCCPA Events
Note: The below events and dates are subject to change, Shows without a specific date are based on 2019 and not yet announced.
This color denotes a MCCPA event.
- January 11-12, Dragfest, Indoor Drag Racing Showcase, Lebanon Valley Expo Center.
- February 8, 13th Annual Winter Beater Cruise, The Markets at Shrewsbury, 11am.
- February 15-16, MOTORAMA 2020,Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex, Harrisburg.
- March 21, Cars and Coffee at A&A Auto Stores, Carlisle, 9am-11am.
- April 11-CANCELED, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motor of Hanover.
- April 11-CANCELED, Eastwood 2nd Annual Spring Swap Meet and Car Corral, Pottstown.
- April 17-CANCELED, National Mustang Day Event, AACA Museum.
- April 18-CANCELED, Eastwood Season Opener Car Cruise, Pottstown, 8am-2pm.
- April 18-CANCELED, Cars and Coffee at A&A Auto Stores, Carlisle, 9am-11am.
- April 19-CANCELED, MCCPA Mustang Day Cruise to Grumpys.
- April 24-CANCELED, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- Postponded, Night Of Lights Benefitting Back the Blue, Linglestown Church of God, 4-9pm.
- May 9-CANCELED, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover.
- May 9-CANCELED, Chocolate Fox – All Fox Mustang Show, AACA Museum, 8am-5pm.
- May 9-CANCELED, Inaugural Pequea Twp Car Show, New Danville Fire Co, Lancaster.
- Postponded, Cruising for Cats Car Show, Columbia Animal Shelter, 12-4pm.
- May 14-17-CANCELED, Cruisin Ocean City.
- May 16-Postponded, Marion Township Car Show, Stouchburg, 10am-3pm.
- May 22-CANCELED, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- May 23,-CANCELED, Rock Solid, Dillsburg Lions Car Show, 9am-2pm.
- -Postponded, Country Cruise and Fireman’s Festival! Oregon Dairy.
- May 23,-CANCELED, Cars and Coffee at A&A Auto Stores, Carlisle, 9am-11am.
- Postponded, 3rd Annual Custom Car Show, York.
- May 24-CANCELED, 39th Annual Chester County Mustang and Ford Show, 9am-4-pm.
- May 30-Postponded to 2021, Blessing Of the Cars and Motorcycles.
- May 31,MCCPA Appalachian Brewing Company Brewery Cruise,Mechanicsburg, 3pm to 6pm.
- June 9-CANCELED,, Root's Spring Car, Truck and Cycle Show, Manheim.
- June 13, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover.
- June 13-CANCELED,LCBC Motorsports Show, Manheim.
- June 13-CANCELED, American Muscle Mustang Show, Maple Grove Raceway, Mohnton.
- June 14-CANCELED, Joshua's Journey Car Show, Carlisle farigrounds, 9am-2pm.
- June 14, 4th Annual Real Steel Car Show, East Berlin, 9am.
- June 20, Newer Date, 2nd Annual Family Ford Car Show.
- June 20, 2nd Annual Knights of Columbus Car Show, Mechanicsburg.
- June 20-postponed to August 22, BCMCC Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show.
- June 20, Museum Car Show, AACA Museum, 8am-2pm.
- June 20,-Postponded to June 19th 2021, Columbia Car Show Thunder on the River.
- June 20, Cars and Coffee at A&A Auto Stores, Carlisle, 9am-11am.
- June 21, Aydens Cars For Kids, York State Fairgrounds, York.
- June 25-27-CANCELED, NMRA Ford Nationals, All Ford Car Show, Maple Grove Raceway Mohnton.
- June 26, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- June 27, Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle Show, 4880 North Sherman Street, Mt. Wolf.
- July, Annual MCCPA Member Picnic, Meet and Greet.
- July 4, New Date, Gold Star Mother's at Sunset Lane Park, 9am-2pm.
- July 11, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover.
- July 11, MCCPA goes to Knoebels.
- July 18, 717 Street and Strip Car Show, Hegins Park Road, Hegins.
- July 24, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- July 25, Cars and Coffee at A&A Auto Stores, Carlisle, 9am-11am.
- July 25, Creatures Of The Night 2020, HACC York Campus, York, 4pm.
- July 31-August 2, New Date, Carisle Ford Nationals.
- August 8, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover.
- August 8, A Day In The Park 2020, Brookside Park, Dover.
- August 14, Street Rods On Route 30, Goodguys, The Second Show, Friendly's, York.
- August 15, 2nd Annual Eli’s Crushing Cancer Car and Motorcycle Show, Nottingham, 11am-2pm.
- August 22, Cars and Coffee at A&A Auto Stores, Carlisle, 9am-11am.
- August 28, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- September 5, Mustang Round Up and Fords, Carlisle.
- Sepember 15, Root's Spring Car, Truck and Cycle Show, Manheim.
- Sepember 19, Neffsville Car Show.
- September 19, Cars and Coffee at A&A Auto Stores, Carlisle, 9am-11am.
- September 25, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- October 4, SVCC presents Drive your Dreams, at Ceramic Pro Auto Spa.
- October 17, Cars and Coffee at A&A Auto Stores, Carlisle, 9am-11am.
- October 23, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- October 25, MCCPA 13th Annual Denny Fanale Memorial Covered Bridge Cruise.
- November, MCCPA Final Meeting and Banquet.
Check the links page for Links to Show registration forms and information
2020 MCCPA Event Pages
On the weekend of February 15 and 16, Several MCCPA members attended the Motorama racing event and indoor car show. Motorama was held at the PA Farm Show Complex and boasted 1 million square feet of action. An indoor car show is just the thing for a chilly February day. MCCPA members Ron Sparks and Ray Brown won trophies!
2020 MCCPA Events
The Mustang Club of Central PA is looking forward to a great 2020. TThe Board is already had meetings to plan 2020!
Please return to our website weekly for updates and new information. If you have any questions, go to the Contacts page. Any comments go directly to MCCPA President Dale Warner.
Past MCCPA Events!
Click on the below pictures for past events pages!