Did you know...
Muscle Car Mayham at Performance Motors of Hanover
sponsored by Mustang Club of Central PA
First MCCPA show of the year!
Coming Saturday May 9, 2015
$10 Entrance fee
Top 20 Awards
Dash plaques for the first 50!
Proceeds go to support Leg Up Farm.
Registration is 8am to 10am
Awards at 1:00pm
Click on the flyer to the right
for a full size flyer.
Performance Motors of Hanover, 1171 Eichelberger St, Hanover, PA 17331. The Performance Motors of Hanover showroom will be open and staffed during the show.
For more information on The Performance Motors of Hanover go to:
The general purpose of this club is to preserve, maintain and
enjoy the Mustang starting with the initial model manufactured
in 1964 up to and including current models. All Mustangs are
welcome from project cars and daily drivers to high end collector
Mustangs. If fact you do not have to own a Mustang to join!
We are involved in many activities including the All Ford
Nationals at Carlisle and the MCCPA's annual Mustang Round
Up Car Show which is September 5th at the Carlisle fairgrounds.
The club holds meetings, cruises and shows.
MCCPA is a regional club of Mustang Club of America.
General membership meetings are held at L. B. Smith Ford in Lemoyne from March through October.
The meetings start at 6:30pm and the dates for 2015 are:
- March 19
- April 16
- May 21
- June 18
- July 16
- August 20
- September 17
- October 15
The next MCCPA Planning meeting,
In addition, MCCPA will be holding planning meetings on: February 7, March 7, April 4 and May 2.
See the Member’s page for more details.
If you would like to join the club please click on the JOIN MCCPA icon, complete the form and mail it to our
PO Box or stop by the next meeting and jump right in!
Join now and get a free gift!
Treasurer / Membership
Below are some of the MCCPA activities for 2015, check out our Facebook page for more!
Scheduled 2015 MCCPA Events
Note: dates are subject to change.
- April 18, the first MCCPA cruise of the year to Grumpy’s and America On Wheels in Allentown.
- May 9, Muscle Car Mayham at Performance Motors sponsored by Mustang Club of Central PA.
- May 24, the 34th Annual Chester County Mustang Show by The Valley Forge Mustang Club.
- June 5-7, the Ford Nationals at Carlisle with Saturday cookout!
- June 20, 6th Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Car Show by Berks County Mustang Club.
- July 4, the Annual MCCPA club picnic.
- July 25, Cruise to Knoebels Amusement Resort, Elysburg, PA
- August 8, CJ Pony Parts Customer Appreciation day.
- August 15, American Muscle Show.
- September 5, Annual MCCPA Round up show at Carlisle fairgrounds.
- October, the annual MCCPA Covered Bridge Cruise, Lancaster PA.
- November, Annual MCCPA Member Banquet and Elections.
First Cruise for 2015!
On April 18, MCCPA held the first cruse for 2015. The Cruise started at the Sonic/Giant on Linglestown Road and cruised up to America on Wheels museum in Allentown PA. The club had a great time looking at all the exhibits and displays. The club then cruised to Grumpy’s. Cruising to Grumpy’s has become a MCCPA club tradition. The Club also managed to cruise through a covered bridge on the way!
MCCPA Events from 2014
2014 was a banner year for MCCPA. We added new members, attended a lot of events and had lots of fun!