Did you know...
The general purpose of this club is to preserve, maintain and
enjoy the Mustang starting with the initial model manufactured
in 1964 up to and including current models. All Mustangs are
welcome from project cars and daily drivers to high end collector
Mustangs. If fact you do not have to own a Mustang to join!
MCCPA has about 250 members and participated in over fifity
events and twelve club meetings in 2016. In 2017 we plan to do
even more including the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle and the
MCCPA's annual Mustang RoundUp Car Show which is September
2nd at the Carlisle fairgrounds.
MCCPA is a regional club of Mustang Club of America.
General membership meetings are held at Giant Food, 3301 Trindle road, Camp Hill. Once in the Giant foods, go the left side
of the building, go up the stairs to the community room.
The January meeting will held on Saturday starting at 1pm, all following meetings will be held on Thursdays starting at 7pm.
The dates for 2018 General membership meetings are:
- January 13
- March 15
- April 19
- May 17
- June 21
- July 19
- August 16
- September 20
- October 18
April 19, MCCPA General Meeting.
April 22, CJ's Spring Car Meet and Cruise 2018, 9am-Noon. ___________________
Did you know our club started 26 years ago?
Go to the Members page for the MCCPA history! ___________________
Have a question?
Forgot your members page login?
The Contact us page
Max Remington. ___________________
In addition, MCCPA will be holding planning meetings in 2018, see the members page for more details.
The Carlisle Ford Nationals are June 1 – 3 in 2018, Carlisle Productions is offering a 10% Gate-N-Go pre-registration discount and
will mail the entry window sticker to you. The discount ends on April 30, 2018.
Be sure to select The Mustang Club of Central PA as your club. Having 100 members sign up last year earned our club tent for FREE!!
Go to the Members page for more information.
If you would like to join the club please click on the JOIN MCCPA icon, complete the form and mail it to our PO Box or stop by the next meeting and jump right in! Join now and get a free gift!
Or you can also JOIN NOW using Paypal.
Simply click on the JOIN MCCPA PayPal button.
Simply fill out the form, click the Submit button and click on the Pay Now button!
Members, do not forget to renew your MCCPA membership for 2018. Members renewal is available on the Members page.
Looking for MCCPA Show information?
Go the links page for MCCPA flyers and registration information.
Treasurer / Membership
Below are some of the MCCPA activities for 2018, check out our Facebook page for more!
Scheduled 2018 MCCPA Events
Note: The below events and dates are subject to change.
This color denotes a MCCPA event.
- January 1, 2018 MCCPA New Year's party.
- April 7, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 9-12am.
- April 8, Spring Thaw Car Show, York Street Manchester MD.
- April 14, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover.
- April 14, MCCPA Gettysburg Battlefield cruise.
- April 15, MCCPA Cruise to Grumpys.
- April 17, Mustang Day 2018 AACA Museum, CJs and Classic Auto Mall.
- April 22, CJ's Spring Car Meet and Cruise 2018, 9am-Noon.
- April 27, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- April 28, Real Steel Car Show To Benefit Children’s Miracle Network, East Berlin, 9-2
- April 29, Sticks and Slicks Car Show - East Hanover Township Bldg.
- April 29, SVCC presents Drive your Dreams, at Ceramic Pro Auto Spa
- May 5, Cumberland Perry Area Vocational Technical School Car Show,10-4pm.
- May, MCCPA Spring Cruise.
- May, George Neiderer Pools Spring Car and Bike Show Hanover.
- May 5, Cumberland Perry AVTS Car Show,Mechanicsburg, PA.
- May 6, Crouse Ford Show.
- May 6, Springtime Shine TVFC #8 Car Show, Thompsontown, PA.
- May 6, York Mustang Club - Cruise In for a Cause at Parma Pizza and Grill.
- May 12, Muscle Mayhem 2018, with a rain date of July 14.
- May 13, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, noon-2pm.
- May 17-20- Cruisin Ocean City.
- May 19, Hunt Valley Horsepower show, at the Hunt Valley Towne Centre, 8-10 am
- May 20, Hampfield Car and Rodder Show, Landisville 11-4.
- May 25, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- May 26, Dillsburg Lions Car Show.
- May 26, 14th Annual Country Cruise and Fireman’s Festival! Oregon Dairy.
- May 27, Chester County Mustang, (Valley Forge).
- June 1-3, Carlisle Ford Nationals.
- June 6, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover.
- June 8, 3rd Krusin for Kids Car Truck and Motorcycle Show, York PA.
- June 9, LCBC car Show - Manheim Campus.
- June 16, Thunder on the River Car Show, Columbia, PA.
- June 16, BCMCC Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show.
- June 16, American Muscle Mustang Show.
- June 20, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 6:30-8:30pm
- June 22, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- June 23, Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle Show, 4880 North Sherman Street, Mt. Wolf
- June 29-30, 2018 Pypes Exhaust/Max Performance Car Show, Hatfield, PA .
- June 30, Annual MCCPA Member Picnic, Meet and Greet.
- July 12, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 6:30-8:30pm
- July 1, Let’s Go Cruisin’ to Campbelltown, PA by Country Cruisers.
- July 1, York Mustang Club - Cruise In for a Cause at Parma Pizza and Grill.
- July, Mustang Club of Maryland Mt. Airy Car Show.
- July 14, Cars and Coffee - Performance Motors - Hanover.
- July 14, PA SPAC Motors and Mutts Show, York PA 11am-3pm.
- July, CJ's Summer Car Show 2017.
- July, Helping Hometown Heroes Car Show, Littlestown, PA.
- July 21, Cabela's Fall Show presented by Berks County Mustang Car Club.
- July 27, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- July 28, MCCPA goes to Knoebels.
- August 3,4 and 555th Annual Das Awkscht Fescht Car Corral.
- August 4, Chicken Show, St. David’s Lutheran Church,Hanover.
- August 5, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, noon-2pm.
- August 10,11 and 12, Bloomsburg Nationals Auto Show ans Swap Meet, Bloomsburg, PA.
- August 11, Cars and Coffee - Performance Motors - Hanover.
- August 18, 2018 Scraped Together, Pottstown, PA 8am.
- August, Reese Volunteer Fire Company Car Show.
- August, Mid Maryland Ford Event at Mason Dixon Dragway.
- August 24, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- September 1, Mustang Round Up and Fords, Carlisle PA.
- September, St. Johns UCC Car Show.
- September 13, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 6:30-8:30pm.
- September 15, Neffsville Car Show.
- September, Fabulous Ford Show.
- September 8, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover.
- September, CVCCC Show - Carlisle Fairgrounds.
- September 22, Mason Dixon Car Club Cruise Night At Dallastown Family Restaurant.
- September 28, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- September 29, Eastwood Season Ending Car Cruise In, Pottstown, PA.
- October, Pumpkin Fest - East Pennsboro.
- October, FordTober Fest - Maguire's Ford-Lincoln.
- October, Foxtoberfest - Charlotte NC.
- October, Capitol City Car Wash Cruise In.
- October, Porky’s Place BBQ Car Show – York.
- October, Back to the 50’s Classic Car Show - Brightside Baptist Church.
- October, MCCPA Fall Cruise.
- October, Bernie Smith Show - The Intersection Church – Gettysburg.
- October, CJ's Fall Car Meet and Cruise.
- October 26, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- October, Market at Shrewsbury Trunk or Treat.
- October, Scoop's Trunk or Treat.
- October 28, MCCPA Covered Bridge Tour.
- November, The Show Before the Snow, TownMall of Westminster.
- November 17, MCCPA Final Meeting and Banquet.
- December, Hershey Sweet Lights Trolley.
- December 31, MCCPA News Eve Party.
Check the links page for Links to registration forms and information
Mustang Day 2018
On Tuesday April 17, Several MCCPA members celebrated the high holiday of National Mustang Day. There was a snow flurries, but Mustang Day must go on. We started the day with a meet up at Sizzle-N-Chill for some breakfast. We then cruised to AACA Museum for Caffeine Behind the Scenes. The Museum opened the back building for the visitors today. AACA currently does not have a lot of Mustangs on display, however that will change soon. Many of Our MCCPA members have their cars on display in the upcoming” Mustangs: Six Generations of America’s Favorite Pony Car Exhibit”. The next stop was to CJs, CJs gave tours of their remodeled warehouse and their video facility’s. The last cruise was to the Classic Auto Mall in Morgantown.
MCCPA Annual Grumpy's BBQ Roadhouse
On Sunday April 15, Several MCCPA participated in the Annual Cruise to Grumpy's BBQ Roadhouse. This year, we stopped in Jim Thorpe for a ride on the Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railway. As for the weather, it was just like the day before except for it was raining, windy and forty degrees cooler. Besides that it was all good. Thanks to Mike Cole for organizing this cruise and getting us a heated train car.
MCCPA Gettysburg Battlefield Cruise
On Saturday April 14, several MCCPA members and friends cruised through the historic Gettysburg Battlefield. This was the MCCPA Mustang day event. The weather could not have been better. Special thanks for Andy Bingaman, MCCPA member and civil war reenactor for organizing and leading the cruise. Let’s hope we keep this sunny weather for all of 2018!
Sizzle-N-Chill Cruise In
On Saturday April 7, several MCCPA members met up at Sizzle-N-Chill for our first Mustang event of 2018. The weather
could be described as brisk, but there was no precipitation and a great excuse to uncover our Mustangs and actually drive them. New to 2018,
Sizzle-N-Chill now offers breakfast. A warm breakfast on a cold day is very welcomed. Two MCCPA members won gift certificates, Ron “Sparky“
Sparks and MCCPA Vice president Paul Bellis.
The Sizzle-N-Chill cruise in held monthly, Come join us next month!
Bullitt Mustang in Detroit NAIAS
On the weekend of January 20, MCCPA member Jeff Turicik and son attended the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Jeff snapped these pics of the 2019 Bullitt Mustang. The same weekend, Barrett-Jackson auctioned off the very first 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt for $300,000, I wonder if Jeff bought it?
2018 MCCPA New Year's Party
On New Year’s Eve 2017, MCCPA members gathered to see the New Year in. The event was again held at ABC West Lanes located in Mechanicsburg on a single digit night. I am hoping the weather warms up before the first car show. MCCPA members enjoyed bowling, food, drinks and even some door prizes. A great way to start 2018!
MCCPA Events from 2017
2017 was even a incredible yesr (except for all the rain} for MCCPA. We are at about 300 members and attended over fifty events and had lots of fun!
MCCPA Events from 2016
2016 was even a better year for MCCPA. We are at about 250 members and attended over fifty events and had lots of fun!
MCCPA Events from 2015
2015 was a super year for MCCPA. We are at about 200 members and attended over thirty events and had lots of fun!
MCCPA Events from 2014
2014 was a banner year for MCCPA. We added new members, attended a lot of events and had lots of fun!