Did you know...
The general purpose of this club is to preserve, maintain and
enjoy the Mustang starting with the initial model manufactured
in 1964 up to and including current models. All Mustangs are
welcome from project cars and daily drivers to high end collector
Mustangs. If fact you do not have to own a Mustang to join!
MCCPA has about 200 members and participated in over thirty
events and twelve club meetings in 2015. In 2016 we plan to do
even more including the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle and the
MCCPA's annual Mustang RoundUp Car Show which is September
3rd at the Carlisle fairgrounds.
MCCPA is a regional club of Mustang Club of America.
General membership meetings are held at Giant Food, 3301 Trindle road, Camp Hill. Once in the Giant foods, go the left side
of the building, go up the stairs to the community room.
The January and February meetings will held on Saturday starting at 1pm, all following meetings will be held on Thursdays starting at 7pm, the dates for 2016 are:
- January 16
- February 20
- March 17
- April 28
- May 19
- June 16
- July 21
- August 18
- September 15
- October 20
The next club meeting will be Saturday February 20.
February 13, The Weekend Warriors Luncheon ___________________
Did you know our club started 24 years ago?
Go to the Members page for the second installment of the MCCPA history! ___________________
In addition, MCCPA will be holding planning meetings in 2016, see the members page for more details.
If you would like to join the club please click on the JOIN MCCPA icon, complete the form and mail it to our PO Box or stop by the next meeting and jump right in! Join now and get a free gift!
Or you can also JOIN NOW using Paypal.
Simply click on the JOIN MCCPA PayPal button.
Simply fill out the form, click the Submit button and click on the Pay Now button!
Treasurer / Membership
Below are some of the MCCPA activities for 2016, check out our Facebook page for more!
Scheduled 2016 MCCPA Events
Note: The below events and dates are subject to change.
- January 30, American Muscle Career Fair and VIP Event, see the MCCPA Facebook page for the Sign Up link.
- January 30, Ford’s Mustang Private Preview and Philadelphia Auto Show 8 AM.
- February 13, The Weekend Warriors Luncheon at the Eastern Museum of Motor Racing.
- February 20, Winter Beater Cruise, The Markets at Shrewsbury, 11AM – 3PM.
- April 9, First Cars and Coffee with Performance Motors of Hanover.
- April 9, Cruise of the Spring Thaw with RMR following the Cars and Coffee.
- April 10, Westminster Spring Thaw Show.
- April 16 or 17, Cruise for National Mustang Day.
- April 22-24, Road Trip to Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, MI.
- April 29 – May 1, NMRA Ford Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway.
- May 14, Muscle Car Mayhem at Performance Motors of Hanover sponsored by MCCPA.
- May 20-21, Cruisin’ Ocean City at Ocean City Maryland.
- May 29, VFMC 35th Chester County Mustang Show at Kimberton Fairgrounds,Phoenixville.
- June 2-5, Carlisle Ford Nationals with Saturday cookout.
- June TBA, LCBC Car Show at LCBC Manheim Campus.
- June TBA, BCMCC 7th Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show.
- June 25, Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle show at Leg Up Farm, Mt. Wolf, PA, see links page for flyer.
- July 4, Annual MCCPA Member Picnic, Meet and Greet.
- July TBA, MCoM Mt. Airy Show.
- July TBA, Penn Mustang Show, Allentown.
- July 18-24, Mustang Week at Myrtle Beach.
- July 30, MCCPA goes to Knoebels Amusement Resort, Elysburg, PA.
- August TBA, Chicken Show at St. David’s Lutheran Church, Hanover.
- August TBA, CJ Pony Parts Customer Appreciation Day, Breakfast at Skyline Restaurant.
- August TBA, American Muscle Mustang Show.
- August 26, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In, Glen Rock, PA.
- August TBA, 19th Annual Mid-Maryland Ford Event at Mason Dixon Dragway.
- September 3, Annual MCCPA Round up show at Carlisle fairgrounds.
- September 5, Kauffman’s BBQ Car Show.
- September 10, Fall Muscle Car Mayhem at Performance Motors of Hanover.
- September TBA, Neffsville Car Show.
- September TBA, CVCCC Show at the Carlisle Fairgrounds
- September 24, MCCPA Cruise to Western PA.
- October TBA, Pumpkin Fest in East Pennsboro.
- October TBA, Leg Up Fall Fest, Mt. Wolf, PA.
- October 23, the annual MCCPA Covered Bridge Cruise, Lancaster PA.
- October 30, Club Fall Cruise and Picnic.
- November TBA, Annual MCCPA Member Banquet and Elections.
- November TBA, Show Before the Snow.
- December 31, 2016 MCCPA New Year's party.
Check the links page for Links to registration forms and information
Ford’s Mustang Private Preview
at the Philadelphia Auto Show
On January 30, several MCCPA members attended the Ford’s Mustang Private Preview at the Philadelphia Auto Show. The Group shared breakfast and a presentation by Wally Hagen, Marketing Manager East Market Area. Jon Clor of Ford Performance/ Ford Motor Company was the guest speaker at the preview, and his talk was about Ford Mustang concepts that never were produced. MCCPA staff photographer won a paper weight from John for knowing that Ford produced some Mustang IIs that were convertibles.
MCCPA Events from 2015
2015 was a super year for MCCPA. We are at about 200 members and attended over thirty events and had lots of fun!
MCCPA Events from 2014
2014 was a banner year for MCCPA. We added new members, attended a lot of events and had lots of fun!