Did you know...
The general purpose of this club is to preserve, maintain and
enjoy the Mustang starting with the initial model manufactured
in 1964 up to and including current models. All Mustangs are
welcome from project cars and daily drivers to high end collector
Mustangs. If fact you do not have to own a Mustang to join!
MCCPA has about 250 members and participated in over fifity
events and twelve club meetings in 2016. In 2017 we plan to do
even more including the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle and the
MCCPA's annual Mustang RoundUp Car Show which is September
2nd at the Carlisle fairgrounds.
MCCPA is a regional club of Mustang Club of America.
General membership meetings are held at Giant Food, 3301 Trindle road, Camp Hill. Once in the Giant foods, go the left side
of the building, go up the stairs to the community room.
The February meeting will held on Saturday starting at 1pm, all following meetings will be held on Thursdays starting at 7pm.
The dates for 2017 General membership meetings are:
- February 18
- March 16
- April 20
- May 18
- June 15
- July 20
- August 17
- September 21
- October 19
July 20, MCCPA General meeting.
June 22, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In.
June 24, Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle show at Leg Up Farm, Mt. Wolf. ___________________
Did you know our club started 25 years ago?
Go to the Members page for the MCCPA history! ___________________
MCCPA is a
NRMA Host Club
In addition, MCCPA will be holding planning meetings in 2017, see the members page for more details.
If you would like to join the club please click on the JOIN MCCPA icon, complete the form and mail it to our PO Box or stop by the next meeting and jump right in! Join now and get a free gift!
Or you can also JOIN NOW using Paypal.
Simply click on the JOIN MCCPA PayPal button.
Simply fill out the form, click the Submit button and click on the Pay Now button!
Treasurer / Membership
Below are some of the MCCPA activities for 2017, check out our Facebook page for more!
Scheduled 2017 MCCPA Events
Note: The below events and dates are subject to change.
This color denotes a MCCPA event.
- January 1, 2017 MCCPA New Year's party.
- January 28, Philadelphia Auto Show.
- April 8, First Cars and Coffee with Performance Motors of Hanover.8-10am.
- April 8, Cars in the Battlefield, Gettysburg 10:30-2:30.
- April 15, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 11am-1pm.
- April 23, Spring Thaw Car Show TownMall of Westminster, MD.
- April 23, CJ’s Spring Car Meet and Cruise 2017, 9am to noon.
- April 29, Spring MCCPA Cruise to Penn's Cave and Beyond.
- April 29, Timeless Treasures Bike, Car, and Truck Show, Red Lion.
- April 30, Sticks and Slicks Car Show, East Hanover Township Bldg.
- May 6-7, NMRA Ford Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway.
- May 6, George Neiderer Pools Spring Car and Bike Show Hanover.
- May 7, Crouse Ford Show,9am to noon.
- May 20, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 11am-1pm.
- May 18-21, Cruisin’ Ocean City at Ocean City Maryland.
- May 27, 13th Annual Fireman's Festival and Country Cruise - Oregon Dairy
- May 28, VFMC 36th Chester County Mustang Show at Kimberton Fairgrounds, Phoenixville.
- June 1-4, Carlisle Ford Nationals with Saturday cookout.
- June 10, Cars and Coffee with Performance Motors of Hanover.8-10am.
- June 10, 18th Annual LCBC Car Show at LCBC Manheim Campus.
- June 17, 4th Annual Thunder on the River Car Show, Columbia, PA.
- June 17, BCMCC 8th Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show.
- June 22, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 6:30pm-8:30pm.
- June 24, Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle show at Leg Up Farm, Mt. Wolf.
- July 1, Annual MCCPA Member Picnic, Meet and Greet.
- July 2, Let’s Go Cruisin’ to Campbelltown, PA by Country Cruisers of Lebanon Co. 0900-1500.
- July 8, Muscle Car Mayhem at Performance Motors of Hanover sponsored by MCCPA.
- July 8, Mustang Club of Maryland Mt. Airy Car Show.
- July 8, Cars and Coffee with Performance Motors of Hanover.8-10am.
- July 13, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 6:30pm-8:30pm.
- July 15, Back to the 50’s Classic Car Show - Brightside Baptist Church, Lancaster.
- July TBA, Helping Hometown Heroes Car Show, Littlestown.
- July 29, MCCPA goes to Knoebels Amusement Resort, Elysburg.
- August 4, Markets At Hanover Car Show.
- August 5, Chicken Show - St. David’s Lutheran Church, Hanover.
- August 6, Annual Olympic Skating Center Car Show, Enola.
- August 10, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 6:30pm-8:30pm.
- August 12, Cars and Coffee with Performance Motors of Hanover.8-10am.
- August 12, American Muscle Mustang Show.
- August 19, Reese Volunteer Fire Company Car Show.
- August 20, Mid Maryland Ford Event at Mason Dixon Dragway.
- August 25, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- August TBA, Camaro vs Mustang at Scoops.
- September 1, Markets At Hanover Car Show.
- September 2, MCCPA’s Mustang Round Up , Carlisle Fairgrounds.
- September 4-10, Mustang Week - Myrtle Beach, SC.
- September 9, MCCPA’s Fall Muscle Car Mayhem, Performance Motors.
- September 14, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 6:30pm-8:30pm.
- September 16, Neffsville Car Show.
- September 17, CVCCC Show - Carlisle Fairgrounds.
- September 17, Penn Mustang Show, Allentown.
- September TBA, MCCPA’s Fall Cruise, The Mustang Owners Museum.
- October 6, Markets At Hanover Car Show.
- October 7 and 8, Pumpkin Fest, East Pennsboro.
- October 8, FordTober Fest - Maguire's Ford-Lincoln.
- October 14, Foxtoberfest, Charlotte NC.
- October 15, Porky's Place BBQ Car Show 4223 Lincoln Hwy York.
- October 21, Bernie Smith Show The Intersection Church Gettysburg.
- October 29, MCCPA’s Covered Bridge Cruise.
- November 5, The Show Before the Snow, TownMall of Westminster.
- November 18, MCCPA’s Final Meeting and Banquet.
- December 31, 2017 MCCPA New Year's party.
Check the links page for Links to registration forms and information
4th Annual Thunder on the River Car Show
On Saturday June 17, MCCPA members again covered two shows. Several members attended the 4th Annual Thunder on the River Car Show. The show takes over on Locust Street in downtown Columbia. Columbia is located on the east bank of the Susquehanna River, thus the name. Columbia Lions Club and SVCC combine to organize this show. Let’s hope for better weather for the Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In and Leg Up Farms shows!
BCMCC 8th Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show
On Saturday June 17, MCCPA members again covered two shows. Some members headed to Kutztown for the Berks County Mustang Car Club BCMCC 8th Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show. The weather held off although seemed threating all day. MCCPA member Bob Swartzell won a Top Pick award and other MCCPA members won gift baskets.
LCBC Motorsports Show
On Saturday June 10, Several MCCPA members attended the 18th Annual LCBC Motorsports Show. The LCBC Show is annually held at the main LCBC campus in Manheim. The show attracts a real variety of cars, trucks and motorcycles. The show also provides free coffee and Maple Donuts and Turkey Hill Ice Cream for an afternoon treat. There was also plenty of food vendors available.
25th Anniversary of MCCPA at the Carlisle Ford Nationals
June 1-4, Wow what a great four days! The Sun came out and so did the Fords. The tent was busy all weekend and we welcomed in a bunch of new members. We had a few members over for lunch. The lunch wes basically the size of a wedding reception. The lunch was excellent and catered by Horner’s BBQ. We also had some past MCCPA Presidents at the tent to help celebrate our 25th anniversary! MCCPA won 2nd in the 2017 Club Challenge! Several MCCPA members won trophies in their classes. Some of the winners participated in the Winners Parade. Congratulations to all the winners. I cannot wait until next year.
VFMC 36th Chester County Mustang Show
Double Trouble! On Sunday, May 28, Several MCCPA members attended the VFMC 36th Chester County Mustang Show and the Chester County Antique Car Club Show both at Kimberton Fairgrounds. This was also the second show attended by MCCPA on Memorial weekend...and I thinking I am seeing double Grabber Green Boss 302s.
13th Annual Fireman's Festival and Country Cruise
On Saturday May 27, Several MCCPA members headed to the 13th Annual Fireman's Festival and Country Cruise at Oregon Dairy is in Lititz. The Market at Oregon Dairy includes the restaurant, the market and the Farmstead. Oregon Dairy is well known by MCCPA as the starting point for the Covered Bridge Tour.
Sizzle-N-Chill Cruise In
On Saturday May 20 members headed to Sizzle-N-Chill for a cruise in. The day was a little chilly. The best thing for a chilly day is good hot food. So it all worked out. The Sizzle-N-Chill owner Ted Atanasoff provided three awards for Best Stock, Best Modified and Best Engine Compartment.
NMRA Motorsport Nationals Day 2
On Sunday May 7, several MCCPA members returned to the NMRA Motorsport Nationals Car Show. The word for the second day was MORE. MORE meaning more cars and unfortunately, more rain. The rain kept all the Fords off the drag track. Still overall a good day and MCCPA appreciated the opportunity to be the host club for the NMRA Motorsport Nationals at the Maple Grove Raceway.
NMRA Motorsport Nationals Day 1
On Saturday May 6, several MCCPA members braved the rain and drizzle to be the host club for the car show at the NMRA Motorsport Nationals. This is day one of the event. The NMRA Motorsport Nationals was held at the Maple Grove Raceway. Although most of the day was overcast, the car show still had a nice selection of nice Fords and Drag racing.
Real Steal Car Show
On Sunday, April 30, some MCCPA members attended the Real Steal Car Show. The Real Steal Car Show was sponsored by Rite Aid with all proceeds going to the Children's Miracle Network. This was the first time for this event and had a strong showing of 191 cars. Big Bird, Elmo and Cookie Monster even made an appearance!
Spring MCCPA Cruise to Penn's Cave and Beyond
On Saturday April 29, MCCPA held the annual Spring Cruise. This year the Cruise started with a meet up breakfast at Perkins, followed by a stop to pick up more members. All cruised to the Penn’s Cave in Centre Hall, PA. Most went on a very cool boat trip through Penn’s Cave. Next was a bus tour through the Wildlife Park. Most agreed they were hungry, so we cruised toward Penn State to Letterman’s Sports Grill for a late lunch. Since we were so close to Penn State we headed to the Penn State Creamery for some Penn State ice cream. What a great DAY!
CJ’s Spring Car Meet and Cruise 2017
On Sunday April 23rd members of MCCPA attended CJ Pony Parts Spring Car Meet and Cruise. There were over 130 cars in all. CJ's provided a free T-Shirt to each driver, and also provided Coffee, Juice, and Donuts. There was a 50/50 raffle to benefit the Humane Society of the Harrisburg area that was won by a MCCPA member, and also another raffle was held for gift cards. A MCCPA member also won a gift card. At the end of the Car Meet a check was presented to the Humane Society for $5,000. Around 12 noon a drivers meeting was held for those wishing to join the cruise thru the Harrisburg and Hershey area. A great time was had by all in attendance and a big thanks to CJ Pony Parts for providing the Hospitality, Coffee, Juice and Donuts.
Cruise to Grumpy's
On Saturday April 15 after the Sizzle-N-Chill Cruise in, several MCCPA members met up to cruise to the America on Wheels Museum. The highlight of the Museum was the Mustang II concept car. After the Museum, the group cruised to Grumpy’s Bar-B-Que Roadhouse for some great Barbeque. This was part 2 of the National Mustang day celebration. Cruise, Fun and Eat, See a pattern? MCCPA has a long tradition of including Grumpy’s in a Spring MCCPA Cruise.
Sizzle-N-Chill Cruise In
On Saturday April 15 members gathered at the Fort Hunter Mansion and Park to start a cruise to Sizzle-N-Chill for a show and great food. This was part 1 of the National Mustang day celebration. The Sizzle-N-Chill owner Ted Atanasoff provided three awards for Best Stock, Best Modified and Best Engine Compartment. The show had a great turnout of 47 cars registered and 50 cars in the field. As you can see in the event list above, MCCPA will be hosting several events at Sizzle-N-Chill 2017. If you missed this one, be sure to mark the next on your calendar.
Cars in the Battlefield
On Saturday April 8, MCCPA participated in the Cars in the Battlefield. Several MCCPA members left Cars and Coffee and headed for a meet up with MCCPA own Civil War reenactor Andy Bingaman. We headed to a staging area for cars to go in small groups. Andy took the lead to add some extra sights including reenactors firing their rifles and a photo shoot at a covered bridge.
First Cars and Coffee
On Saturday April 8, Several MCCPA members attended the first Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover. This year was brisk, but none of the cars had snow in the grills like last year. The folks at Performance Motors had Hot Coffee and Munchkins waiting in the showroom.
Philadelphia Auto Show
On January 28, several MCCPA members attended the Ford’s Mustang Private Preview at the Philadelphia Auto Show. The Group shared breakfast and a presentation by Wally Hagen, Regional Marketing Manager for Ford Motor Company. Followed by Ken Appell, Event Manager of the Carlisle Ford Nationals. Finally up was Guest speaker, Jim Owens Ford Performance marketing Manager. Some MCCPA members arrived a day early for site seeing and Philadelphia cheesesteaks.
2017 MCCPA New Year's Party
On New Year’s Eve 2016, MCCPA members gathered to see the New Year in. The event was again held at ABC West Lanes located in Mechanicsburg. MCCPA members enjoyed bowling, food, drinks and even some door prises. A great way to start 2017!
MCCPA Events from 2016
2016 was even a better year for MCCPA. We are at about 250 members and attended over fifty events and had lots of fun!
MCCPA Events from 2015
2015 was a super year for MCCPA. We are at about 200 members and attended over thirty events and had lots of fun!
MCCPA Events from 2014
2014 was a banner year for MCCPA. We added new members, attended a lot of events and had lots of fun!