Did you know...
We thank our Sponsors, Members, Vendors and Participants that made the
2018 MCCPA MUSTANG ROUNDUP AND FORDS
The general purpose of this club is to preserve, maintain and
enjoy the Mustang starting with the initial model manufactured
in 19641/2 up to and including current models. All Mustangs are
welcome from project cars and daily drivers to high end collector
Mustangs. If fact you do not have to own a Mustang to join!
MCCPA has about 250 members and participated in over seventy
events and twelve club meetings in 2017. In 2018 we plan to do
even more including the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle and the
MCCPA's annual Mustang RoundUp Car Show which is September
1st at the Carlisle fairgrounds.
MCCPA is a regional club of Mustang Club of America.
General membership meetings are held at Giant Food, 3301 Trindle road, Camp Hill. Once in the Giant foods, go the left side
of the building, go up the stairs to the community room.
The January meeting will held on Saturday starting at 1pm, all following meetings will be held on Thursdays starting at 7pm.
The dates for 2018 General membership meetings are:
- January 13
- March 15
- April 19
- May 17
- June 21
- July 19
- August 23
- September 20
- October 18
October 18, MCCPA General meeting.
October 20, MCCPA Cruise to the Flight 93 Memorial, starts at 8:30am.
October 21, Cabela's Car Show To Benefit Disabled Veterans, 9am-1pm.
October 21, Witches and Goblins Car Cruise, Hershey, 1-4pm.
October 21, CJ's Fall Car Meet and Cruise 2018, 9am-noon. ___________________
Did you know our club started 26 years ago?
Go to the Members page for the MCCPA history! ___________________
Have a question?
Forgot your members page login?
The Contact us page
Max Remington. ___________________
In addition, MCCPA will be holding planning meetings in 2018, see the members page for more details.
If you would like to join the club please click on the JOIN MCCPA icon, complete the form and mail it to our PO Box or stop by the next meeting and jump right in! Join now and get a free gift!
Or you can also JOIN NOW using Paypal.
Simply click on the JOIN MCCPA PayPal button.
Simply fill out the form, click the Submit button and click on the Pay Now button!
Members, do not forget to renew your MCCPA membership for 2018. Members renewal is available on the Members page.
Looking for MCCPA Show information?
Go the links page for MCCPA flyers and registration information.
Treasurer / Membership
Below are some of the MCCPA activities for 2018, check out our Facebook page for more!
Scheduled 2018 MCCPA Events
Note: The below events and dates are subject to change.
This color denotes a MCCPA event.
- January 1, 2018 MCCPA New Year's party.
- April 7, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 9-12am.
- April 8, Spring Thaw Car Show, York Street Manchester MD.
- April 14, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover.
- April 14, MCCPA Gettysburg Battlefield cruise.
- April 15, MCCPA Cruise to Grumpys.
- April 17, Mustang Day 2018 AACA Museum, CJs and Classic Auto Mall.
- April 22, CJ's Spring Car Meet and Cruise 2018, 9am-Noon.
- April 27, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- April 29, Sticks and Slicks Car Show - East Hanover Township Bldg.
- April 29, SVCC presents Drive your Dreams, at Ceramic Pro Auto Spa, 3-7pm.
- May 5,Cumberland Perry Area Vocational Technical School Car Show,10-4pm.
- May May 3-6, NMRA Ford Motorsport Nationals, Maple Grove Raceway.
- POSTPONED TO MAY 13TH, SAAC Group of Maryland's 9th Annual Spring Car Show at Crouse Ford.
- May 6, Springtime Shine TVFC #8 Car Show, Thompsontown, PA.
- May 6, York Mustang Club - Cruise In for a Cause at Parma Pizza and Grill.
- May 12, Muscle Mayhem 2018, Performace Motors of Hamover.
- May 13, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, noon-4pm.
- May 17-20- Cruisin Ocean City.
- May 18, Spring Exhibit Opening Reception: Mustangs and Thunderbirds, AACA Museum 5:30pm.
- May 19, Cancelled-Hunt Valley Horsepower show, at the Hunt Valley Towne Centre, 8-10am.
- May 19, POSTPONED TO MAY 20,2018 Car Show Pennsylvania Gold Star Mothers, York, 11am-3pm
- May 19, Real Steel Car Show To Benefit Children’s Miracle Network, East Berlin, 9-2
- May 19, Cruisin to Grant Wishes, New Chester UCC, New Oxford, PA.
- May 20, Hampfield Car and Rodder Show, Landisville 11-4pm.
- May 20, Troop 2671 Classic and Custom Car Show and Flea Market, Manchester MD.
- May 25, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- May 26, Dillsburg Lions Car Show.
- May 26, 14th Annual Country Cruise and Fireman’s Festival! Oregon Dairy.
- May 27, Chester County Mustang, (Valley Forge).
- June 1-3, Carlisle Ford Nationals.
- June 8, 3rd Krusin for Kids Car Truck and Motorcycle Show, York, 6-9pm.
- June 9, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover.
- June 9, LCBC car Show at the Manheim Campus.
- June 9, Willders Motorsports 1st Annual Car and Bike Show, Etters, 9am-2pm.
- June 10, Cover's Annual Car Show, Shipp, 9am-2pm
- June 10, Newburg Volunteer Fire Department Covers Car Show, Hopewell Township.
- June 16, Thunder on the River Car Show, Columbia.
- June 16, BCMCC Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show.
- June 16, American Muscle Mustang Show.
- June 16, Annual Museum CARnival Car Show, ACAA Museum 9am-2pm.
- June 20, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 6:30-8:30pm.
- POSTPONED TO June 29, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- June 23, Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle Show, 4880 North Sherman Street, Mt. Wolf.
- June 29-30, 2018 Pypes Exhaust/Max Performance Car Show, Hatfield.
- June 29, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- June 30, Annual MCCPA Member Picnic, Meet and Greet 4pm.
- July 1, Let’s Go Cruisin’ to Campbelltown, PA by Country Cruisers.
- July 1, York Mustang Club - Cruise In for a Cause at Parma Pizza and Grill.
- July 1, Camp Hill Auto Show at Christian Life Assembly,Camp Hill, 11:30am-4pm.
- July 7, Hot Rodders of Tomorrow Car Show, Greene Township Park, 8am-3pm.
- July 8, 26th Annual Rod and Custom Fun Run, New Kingstown.
- July 12, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 6:30-8:30pm
- July 14, Cars and Coffee, Performance Motors of Hanover.
- July 14, PA SPAC Motors and Mutts Show, York PA 11am-3pm.
- July 15, North Friends Spring Car Show. Newberrytown Peddlers Market, Dover.
- July 15, Ayden's Cars For Kids 2018, 334 Carlisle Ave, York, 11am.
- July 22, North Middleton Township Road and Field Show, Carlisle.
- July 22, Cruise In at Capricio’s Italian Grill In Smoketown, 3-6 pm.
- Cancelled, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- Postponed due to flooding, MCCPA goes to Knoebels.
- July 28, the 2nd Annual Cruisin for the Band Car Show. Advance Auto parking lot in Shrewsbury. 9am-3pm.
- July 28, Taste of Mount Joy-Cruisin' Cuisine, 11am-2:30pm, Mt Joy
- July 28, Cruise-in at Lupfer's 5900 Spring Road, Shermans Dale, 4-7pm.
- July 28, Creatures of the Night at the HACC York Campus.
- August 2, Haar's Drive-in Movie Night, Dillsburg.
- August 3, 4 and 5, 5th Annual Das Awkscht Fescht Car Corral.
- August 4, Chicken Show, St. David’s Lutheran Church,Hanover.
- August 5, The MCCPA EATING CRUISE, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 10am-2pm, Capitol City Car Wash (next to Bruster's Real Ice Cream) next to Quaker Steak and Lube Cruise in, Mechanicsburg, 4-7pm.
- August 7, National Night Out Car Show, Orendorf Elementary School, Manchester.
- August 10,11 and 12, Bloomsburg Nationals Auto Show and Swap Meet, Bloomsburg.
- POSTPONED TO October 7, MCCPA goes to Knoebels, see the newsletter for details.
- August 11, Cars and Coffee, Performance Motors of Hanover.
- August 18, 2018 Scraped Together, Pottstown, PA 8am.
- August 18, Reese Volunteer Fire Company Car Show.
- August 18, The Cruise In for Camp Hebron Car Show and Auction, Halifax. 8am-2pm.
- August 19, Mid Maryland Ford Event at Mason Dixon Dragway.
- August 24, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- August 25, Barry's Paint Shop 7th Annual Car Show and Appreciation Day, Ephrata.
- August 25, Susquehanna SCCA Race Cars and Coffee, Radisson Hotel, Camp Hill, 9-11 am.
- August 31, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- September 1, Mustang Round Up and Fords, Carlisle PA.
- September 8, Detroit Steel Car Show, Lancaster, 1-4pm.
- September 8, Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover.
- September 8, 4th Annual Cruizin for PA Wounded Warriors, Halifax.
- September 9, Susquehanna SCCA Auto X at Harrisburg Farm Show event.
- CANCELLED, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 6:30-8:30pm.
- September 15, Neffsville Car Show.
- September 15, NCMC Fabulous Ford Show, Muncy.
- September 15, East Petersburg Community Parade in Lancaster County.
- September 16, CVCCC Show - Carlisle Fairgrounds, 9am-3pm.
- September 22, Mason Dixon Car Club Cruise Night At Dallastown Family Restaurant.
- September 22, Valley Forge Mustang Club Fall Mustang and Ford Show.
- September 22, StrideTech Mobile, 11412 Williamsport Pike, Greencastle, 10-5.
- September 22, Maryland Line Vol. Fire Company Car Show, Maryland Line, MD.
- September 22, Conestoga Car Show, 877 Baumgardner Rd, Lancaster, 9am-3pm.
- September 22, Chapel Church, 7th Annual Car show, Red Loin,10am-2pm.
- September 23, FordTober Fest - Maguire's Ford-Lincoln, Palmyra, 10am.
- September 28, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- September 29, Eastwood Season Ending Car Cruise In, Pottstown.
- October 6, Pumpkin Fest, East Pennsboro.
- October 6, 2nd Annual Ford Power Car Show, Tipp City, OH.
- October 6, Frontier Barn Quilt Trail Road Rally, Fulton County Fair Grounds.
- October 6, Noxen Neighborhood Car And Truck Show, Noxen Township, 10am.
- October 7, MCCPA goes to Knoebels, see the newsletter for details.
- October 11-14, Foxtoberfest, Charlotte NC.
- October 13, Fall Cruise In Car Show at Capitol City Car Wash. 10am-2pm.
- October 14, Battleship NJ Cruise.
- October 20, MCCPA Cruise to the Flight 93 Memorial, starts at 8:30am.
- October 21, Cabela's Car Show To Benefit Disabled Veterans, 9am-1pm.
- October 21, Witches and Goblins Car Cruise, Hershey, 1-4pm.
- October 21, CJ's Fall Car Meet and Cruise 2018, 9am-noon.
- October 25, Trunk or Treat, Cermamic Pro Auto Spa, Lancaster, 5:30pm.
- October 26, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- October 26, Hempfield Cops and Robbers Fall Event, Hempfirld UMC, Lancaster.
- October 27, SCCA non- points Auto X, York Fairgrounds.
- October 27, Fall Fest Cruise-In Car Show, Free Show, Duncannon, 9am-2pm.
- October 27, Trunk or Treat Show at Little Britain Church, in Peach Bottom.
- October 28, MCCPA Covered Bridge Cruise.
- November 4, The Show Before the Snow, TownMall of Westminster.
- November 10, MCCPA Final Meeting and Banquet.
- December 2, Hershey Sweet Lights Trolley.
- December 31, MCCPA News Eve Party.
Check the links page for Links to registration forms and information
Battleship New Jersey Cruise
On Sunday, October 14th, a few MCCPA members drove to Camden, NJ to tour the Battleship New Jersey with Stang Magazine. Altogether, 130 Mustangs came out for the event. A few Mustangs drove all the way from Florida to tour the ship. The weather cooperated and touring the ship was really cool. Fun Fact: The Battleship New Jersey fired 5,800 shells from it's Big Guns. Each shell was fired with 660 pounds of gun powder. That's a lot of gun powder to haul around.
Fall Cruise In Car Show at Capitol City Car Wash
On Saturday, October 13, MCCPA members headed to Fall Cruise In Car Show at Capitol City Car Wash. Like most of this year, the day start out a little wet but ended being a nice dry day. MCCPA member Scott Clayton is the driving force behind the annual show. The show also celebrated the 28th Birthday of the Capitol City Car Wash. Thanks to Scott, the Capitol City Car Wash staff and MCCPA members for running a great show.
MCCPA goes to Knoebels Amusement Resort
On Sunday October 7, Several MCCPA members headed to Knoebels Amusement Resort for an annual day of fun and eating. The day started with a meet up at Sizzle-N-Chill for breakfast then we cruised up to Knoebels. Today was the last day of the Covered Bridge Festival which featured a ton of vendors. After a day of fun, we all meet up for Chicken and Waffles at the Alamo Restaurant.
Pennsboro Pumpkin Fest
On Saturday October 6, Some MCCPA members headed to the EP Parks Car show. The Car show is part of a Pennsboro Pumpkin Fest. East Pennsboro Township holds a 2 day Community Event The event is held in Adams-Ricci Park in Enola. This a great show for an Orange car.
Eastwood Season Ending Car Cruise In
On Saturday September 29, Some MCCPA members Eastwood Season Ending Car Cruise In held at the Eastwood Company Pottstown Store. This was the final Eastwood cruise for 2018. A nice sunny day made for a great day.
The Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In
On Friday September 28, Some MCCPA members headed to The Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In. The Cruise In draws a real nice selection of vehicles, including many cool Mustangs. Friday afternoon was a rare beautiful dry day, which brought the cars out..
On Sunday September 23, MCCPA members headed to the Fordtoberfest Car Show. The show was presented by Maquire’s Ford Lincoln and Elks Club #631. The day start a little wet, but the rain moved on and the cars came in. The show is run by the employees of Maquire’s Ford Lincoln in Palmyra. Notable are salespersons Joey Dejesus and Al Ogurcak whom keep the show moving and Matt Flory whom hand built all the trophies. All show proceeds went to Toys for Tots.
Conestoga Car Show
On Saturday September 22, MCCPA members headed to the 5th Annual Conestoga Car Show at Southern Regional Police Department in Lancaster. A rare nice day for a car show, the show featured many nice cars.
Cumberland Valley Classic Car Show
On Sunday, September 16, Some MCCPA members attended the 22nd Cumberland Valley Classic Car Club Show. CVCCC Show was held at the Carlisle Fairgrounds on open to all makes and models..
Neffsville Car Show
On Saturday September 15, Several MCCPA members headed to the 17th Annual Neffsville Car Show. The show is held at the Manheim Township Community Park. The show is known for having a large amount of fine automobiles. The show also featured live music and unbelievable grand prize of diamond earrings.
Sizzle-N-Chill Cruise In
On Thursday September 13, MCCPA members headed to the last Sizzle-N-Chill Cruise In in for 2018.
In a microcosm of the overall 2018 car show season, it was officially rained out with a very soggy field. However,
you cannot keep MCCPA members from good food and Sizzle-N-Chill has great food. So, we meet up for dinner.
Notice the TV in the background is on coverage was of Hurricane Florence, what a year.
For the week of September 3-9, Several MCCPA members headed to Myrtle Beach for Mustang Week. The 17th Annual Event and Car Show keep the new late summer dates and returned to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center. Looks like a Mustang fun week.
Cruizin for PA Wounded Warriors
On Saturday, September 8, Some MCCPA members headed to the 4th Annual Cruizin for PA Wounded Warriors Cruise. The weather was just as wet as Lancaster.
On Saturday September 8, MCCPA co-held the Detroit Steel with the Susquehanna Valley Camaro Club and the PA Modern Mopar club. I am proud to announce that Ford won the bragging rights for this year! We had another wet car show that keep the attendance down, still it was a fun show. Thanks to Ceramic Pro Auto Spa in Lancaster for allowing us to use the facility. The show donated money to the three club charities, Leg Up Farms, Lancaster County Children's Alliance and Pennsylvania Wounded Warriors.
Mustang Round Up and Fords
On Saturday, September 1, of Labor Day weekend, MCCPA held the 15th Annual Mustang Round Up and Fords. This year we invited all our Ford brethren to participate. Thanks to the hard work of MCCPA members, this year we managed to top last year for the most fun and best door prizes, basket raffle and silent auction items. Thanks to all our sponsors including Show sponsor Mustang America, our vendors and a big thanks to Carlisle Events for the venue.
Last Planning meeting for 2018
On Sunday, August 26, MCCPA held the final Planning meeting for 2018. The main focus was getting ready for the Mustang Round Up and Fords next Saturday. The goodie bags are stuffed, in a combination between musically chairs and trick or treat. Thanks to all the companies that donated items!
Barry's Paint Shop Car Show
On Saturday, August 25, Several MCCPA members attended Barry's Paint Shop 7th Annual Car Show and Appreciation Day. The show was held in Ephrata and Hosted by ASAP Automotive LLC and Barry's Paint Shop.
The Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In
On Friday August 24, Some MCCPA members headed to The Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In. The Cruise In draws a lot of autos, including many cool Mustangs and Fords. This show is a great place to hand out Mustang Round Up and Ford flyers. It was a beautiful Sunny day, not the norm for 2018, but there were a lot of very cool cars.
The Cruise In for Camp Hebron Car Show and Auction
On Saturday August 18, Some MCCPA members headed to the Cruise In for Camp Hebron Car Show and Auction. The show benefited Camp Hebron’s Campership Fund, which allows more children to come to camp.
MCCPA Eating Cruise
On Sunday August 5, MCCPA held the first annual Eating Cruise. We at MCCPA like two things: Mustangs and food (not necessarily in that order). So, when Quaker Steak Lube ask we would like to do a cruise in, we thought if we combined our monthly Sizzle and Chill Cruise in and a mid-stop for a snack, we may just have something. The day started with breakfast at Sizzle-N-Chill (with an optional lunch and ice cream) we then cruised to Capital City Car Wash to see MCCPA member Scott (and air conditioning) finally we cruised to Quaker Steak and Lube for a great dinner with friends.
The Chicken Show
On Saturday August 4, MCCPA members attended the 25th Annual Chicken Show. For twenty five years the show has been held at St. David Lutheran Church in Hanover. The show is famous for the Chicken dinner provided to all entrants. The Chicken Dinner was delicious as always. The night before rain very hard, but the church grounds were firm and it was a Sunny day. MCCPA members won basket raffles and trophies.
Stang Magazine Drive-in Movie Night
On Thursday, August 2, Several MCCPA members attended the Stang Magazine Drive-in Movie Night at the Haar’s Drive in Dillsburg. The weather man said the rain would hold off…he was wrong again. But the rain was light enough to enjoy the gearhead classic Smokey and the Bandit.
Creatures of the Night
On Saturday July 28, Some MCCPA members attended the Creatures of the Night at the HACC York Campus. The show was presented by Visual Reality and featured some really unusual vehicles.
Cruisin for the Band Car Show
On Saturday, July 28 Several MCCPA members attend the 2nd Annual Cruisin for the Band Car Show in Shrewsbury. The proceeds go to support the Susquehannock High School Band. The day was sunny which a nice change was after a record rainy week. MCCPA members won trophies and gift baskets.
Motors and Mutts Car Show
On Saturday, July 14, MCCPA members attended the Motors and Mutts car show presented by the York Mustang Club. The show was sponsored by Parma Pizza and Grill and supported the York County SPCA. The show was held on the grounds of the SPCA. Like the show namesake, there was many nice Motors and Mutts (and cats and bunnies).
Sizzle-N-Chill Cruise In
On Thursday night, July 12, several MCCPA members met up at Sizzle-N-Chill for the July cruise in. Finally we had a perfect cruise in weather. It was sunny and non humid. The great weather brought the cars out. Come join us on August 5th for more great food and cars.
Blue Moon Cruisers Rod and Custom Association Fun Run
On Sunday July 8, Some MCCPA members attended the 26th Annual Blue Moon Cruisers Rod and Custom Association Fun Run. The event is held at New Kingstown Fire Company, 277 North Locust Point Road, New Kingstown The show was open to all makes and models including trucks and imports. The show featured Food, music and awards.
MCCPA Member Picnic and Meet and Greet
On Saturday, June 30, MCCPA held the Annual MCCPA Member Picnic and Meet and Greet. The day started with a trip to AACA Museum to visit all the Mustangs owed by MCCPA members on display in the Mustangs: Six Generations of America’s Favorite Pony Car Exhibit. Then Ira and Barb Bloom led the cruise to Sunny and Peggy’s house for the Picnic. The Picnic included lots of good food, some competitive bingo, outside games and door prizes, including one drawing for MCCPA members that have joined in the last year. A special thanks to Sunny and Peggy for hosting the Picnic.
Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle show
On Saturday June 23, MCCPA helped our charity Leg Up Farm to run the 3nd Annual Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle show. The day was wet to say the least, so we had fewer cars than the previous years. Nevertheless, we had a fun day. Leg up Farm is a non-profit therapy center in York County, Pennsylvania for children with special needs. MCCPA is proud to have them as our charity.
Sizzle-N-Chill Cruise In
On Wednesday night, June 20, several MCCPA members met up at Sizzle-N-Chill for the June cruise in. The rain bug hit this event also, but several braved the occasional drizzle hang out and have a great dinner at Sizzle-N-Chill. MCCPA members Rich and Sandy brand new 2018 Mustang was one of the cars in attendance, he also won one of the gift certificates.
Thunder on the River Car Show
On Saturday June 16, MCCPA members again covered two shows. Several members attended the 5th Annual Thunder on the River Car Show. The show takes over on Locust Street in downtown Columbia. Columbia is located on the east bank of the Susquehanna River, thus the name. MCCPA member Carlene Warner’s Cougar won an award from the Art Printing Company.
Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show
On Saturday June 16 Some members headed to Kutztown for the Berks County Mustang Car Club BCMCC 9th Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show. The weather held off although seemed threating all day. One of best weather days, this was one of four shows covered by MCCPA members.
American Muscle Mustang Show
On Saturday June 16, Several MCCPA members headed to the American Muscle Mustang Show at Maple Grove Raceway. The show is billed as the one of the biggest Mustang shows. The day started with a meet up at Shady Maple. With the good weather many Mustangs attended. Thanks to Daryl Ludwig for leading the event.
CARnival Car Show
On Saturday June 16, Some MCCPA members attended the CARnival Car Show at the AACA Museum in Hershey. The day started with a meet up at Sizzle-N-Chill for breakfast. The show gave the Mustangs their own area in front of the Museum. The day also included Hot Air Balloon rides, Antique car rides, Valve Cover Racing and a Behind the Scenes Tour. One of best weather days, this was one of four shows covered by MCCPA members.
LCBC Motorsports Show
On Saturday June 9, Several MCCPA members attended the 19th Annual LCBC Motorsports Show. The LCBC Show is annually held at the main LCBC campus in Manheim. The show attracts a real variety of cars, trucks and motorcycles. The show also provides free coffee and Maple Donuts and Turkey Hill Ice Cream for an afternoon treat. Great cars and free treats make for a great car show.
The Carlisle Ford Nationals
From May 31 through June 3, Many MCCPA members attended the Ford Nationals. The Ford Nationals is a renowned National Ford show. The Event brings in thousands of Fords of all types. Ford Performance also attends and has large presence. The show is also in the middle of the MCCPA territory. The four days of the Ford Nationals are action packed with fun. During the four days members attended Ford Performance seminar and roundtables, had 150 members over for a super barbeque lunch, met with celebrities including a visit from John Clor. MCCPA member Sparky won a $2500 Ford performance parts giveaway and MCCPA won 3rd place in the club challenge. What a great event!
Chester County Mustang and Ford Show
On Sunday May 27, Several MCCPA members attended the 37th Annual Chester County Mustang and Ford Show. The show is run by the Valley Forge Mustang Club and held at the Kimberton Fairgrounds. The show is actually a dual show, the Chester County Mustang and Ford Show shares the show field with the Chester County Antique Car Club. Unfortunately the rain bug got the show this year. The good news is that several MCCPA members won awards include the our Club winning the club participation award.
Dillsburg Lions Club Car Show and Chicken BBQ.
On Saturday May 26, MCCPA attended the Dillsburg Lions Club Car Show and Chicken BBQ. The show was presented by MCCPA and held at the Hope Grace Brethren Church in Dillsburg. The weather forecast was for storms, but it was another sunny day. A nice variety of cars attended and all had a great Chicken BBQ meal.
The Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In
On Friday May 25, Some MCCPA members headed to The Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In. The Cruise In draws a lot of autos, including many cool Mustangs. Friday was a beautiful Sunny day and the sun brought the cars out. There was not much room left for more vehicles.
Hempfield Cops and Rodder Show
On Sunday May 20, Some MCCPA members attended the 8th Annual Hempfield Cops and Rodder Show. The show was held at Landisville Middle School. The show, like many in 2018 had some wetness, but still had a good turnout.
Pennsylvania Gold Star Mothers Car Show
On Sunday May 20, Some MCCPA members headed to the Pennsylvania Gold Star Mothers Car Show in York PA. The show was a rain delay form the day before and got the show in just before the rain came. The day was a tribute to the Gold Star Mothers and those whom served our country. A couple MCCPA members also walked away with trophies.
Exhibit Opening Reception,
Mustangs: Six Generations of America’s Favorite Pony Car
On Friday May 18, MCCPA members attended the Exhibit Opening Reception for the Mustangs: Six Generations of America’s Favorite Pony Car. It is a great honor for the club to have several MCCPA Member’s Mustangs in the exhibit. All sacrificed the 2018 car show season to participate. The AACA Museum did a super job of setting up the opening night having Ford Mustang legends such as, John Clor, Gale Halderman, Art Hyde and Chuck Cantweli holding a panel talk, answering questions and signing autographs. The exhibit runs to October. If you missed this event, do not worry. MCCPA will be returning to the AACA Museum on the day of our Club Picnic, June 30!
Cruisin' Ocean City
During the long weekend of May 17-20, some brave MCCPA members headed to the beach for the Cruisin' Ocean City event. This event has always been one of the signs of warm weather to come. Not so much this year, MCCPA members the Feesers report it just a wet and miserable as here. Let's hope the Sun will be here soon...But wait, it did on Saturday.
Sizzle-N-Chill Cruise In
On Sunday May 13, a small group of hardy MCCPA members headed to Sizzle-N-Chill for a cruise in. Unfortunately the weather was not the best…it rained and rained. This being Mother’s Day, Ted had a rose for every female customer. So at the end to the day, we had a great lunch with friends.
Muscle Car Mayhem 2018
On Saturday May 12, MCCPA held the Muscle Car Mayhem 2018 at Performance Motors of Hanover. The rain held off and actually became a nice sunny day. The show included door prizes, food and trophies that featured the art created by MCCPA Vice President Paul Bellis. All ran smoothly thanks to the hard work of the MCCPA members.
Cumberland Perry Area Vocational
Technical School Car Show
On Saturday May 5, Several MCCPA members attended the Cumberland Perry Area Vocational Technical School Car Show on the grounds of CPAVTS. CPAVTS is a MCCPA charity, each year MCCPA awards a scholarship to a graduating student. The show had a nice variety of auto. Two MCCPA members won awards.
Drive Your Dreams
On Sunday, April 29 several MCCPA members attended the Drive Your Dreams, presented by Susquehanna Valley Camaro Club. The event was held at Ceramic Pro Auto Spa in Lancaster. The MCCPA Mustangs bravely entered into a foreign land…a Camaro show…And MCCPA won the Best Club Representation Award! The day was on the chilly side, luckily the Ceramic Pro Auto Spa had a nice warm building that included a coffee shop. Thanks to SVCC for the event, all the proceeds went to the Lancaster county Children’s Alliance.
CJ's Spring Car Meet and Cruise 2018
On Sunday, April 22 Several MCCPA members attended the CJ's Spring Car Meet and Cruise 2018. A nice warm spring day makes for a great day to take out your Mustangs. Takes to CJ’s for hosting the event.
Mustang Day 2018
On Tuesday April 17, Several MCCPA members celebrated the high holiday of National Mustang Day. There was a snow flurries, but Mustang Day must go on. We started the day with a meet up at Sizzle-N-Chill for some breakfast. We then cruised to AACA Museum for Caffeine Behind the Scenes. The Museum opened the back building for the visitors today. AACA currently does not have a lot of Mustangs on display, however that will change soon. Many of Our MCCPA members have their cars on display in the upcoming” Mustangs: Six Generations of America’s Favorite Pony Car Exhibit”. The next stop was to CJs, CJs gave tours of their remodeled warehouse and their video facility’s. The last cruise was to the Classic Auto Mall in Morgantown.
MCCPA Annual Grumpy's BBQ Roadhouse
On Sunday April 15, Several MCCPA participated in the Annual Cruise to Grumpy's BBQ Roadhouse. This year, we stopped in Jim Thorpe for a ride on the Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railway. As for the weather, it was just like the day before except for it was raining, windy and forty degrees cooler. Besides that it was all good. Thanks to Mike Cole for organizing this cruise and getting us a heated train car.
MCCPA Gettysburg Battlefield Cruise
On Saturday April 14, several MCCPA members and friends cruised through the historic Gettysburg Battlefield. This was the MCCPA Mustang day event. The weather could not have been better. Special thanks for Andy Bingaman, MCCPA member and civil war reenactor for organizing and leading the cruise. Let’s hope we keep this sunny weather for all of 2018!
Sizzle-N-Chill Cruise In
On Saturday April 7, several MCCPA members met up at Sizzle-N-Chill for our first Mustang event of 2018. The weather
could be described as brisk, but there was no precipitation and a great excuse to uncover our Mustangs and actually drive them. New to 2018,
Sizzle-N-Chill now offers breakfast. A warm breakfast on a cold day is very welcomed. Two MCCPA members won gift certificates, Ron “Sparky“
Sparks and MCCPA Vice president Paul Bellis.
The Sizzle-N-Chill cruise in held monthly, Come join us next month!
Bullitt Mustang in Detroit NAIAS
On the weekend of January 20, MCCPA member Jeff Turicik and son attended the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Jeff snapped these pics of the 2019 Bullitt Mustang. The same weekend, Barrett-Jackson auctioned off the very first 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt for $300,000, I wonder if Jeff bought it?
2018 MCCPA New Year's Party
On New Year’s Eve 2017, MCCPA members gathered to see the New Year in. The event was again held at ABC West Lanes located in Mechanicsburg on a single digit night. I am hoping the weather warms up before the first car show. MCCPA members enjoyed bowling, food, drinks and even some door prizes. A great way to start 2018!
MCCPA Events from 2017
2017 was even a incredible yesr (except for all the rain} for MCCPA. We are at about 300 members and attended over fifty events and had lots of fun!
MCCPA Events from 2016
2016 was even a better year for MCCPA. We are at about 250 members and attended over fifty events and had lots of fun!
MCCPA Events from 2015
2015 was a super year for MCCPA. We are at about 200 members and attended over thirty events and had lots of fun!
MCCPA Events from 2014
2014 was a banner year for MCCPA. We added new members, attended a lot of events and had lots of fun!