Did you know...
The general purpose of this club is to preserve, maintain and
enjoy the Mustang starting with the initial model manufactured
in 1964 up to and including current models. All Mustangs are
welcome from project cars and daily drivers to high end collector
Mustangs. If fact you do not have to own a Mustang to join!
MCCPA has about 250 members and participated in over fifity
events and twelve club meetings in 2016. In 2017 we plan to do
even more including the All Ford Nationals at Carlisle and the
MCCPA's annual Mustang RoundUp Car Show which is September
2nd at the Carlisle fairgrounds.
MCCPA is a regional club of Mustang Club of America.
General membership meetings are held at Giant Food, 3301 Trindle road, Camp Hill. Once in the Giant foods, go the left side
of the building, go up the stairs to the community room.
The February meeting will held on Saturday starting at 1pm, all following meetings will be held on Thursdays starting at 7pm.
The dates for 2017 General membership meetings are:
- February 18
- March 16
- April 20
- May 18
- June 15
- July 20
- August 17
- September 21
- October 19
April 23, Spring Thaw Car Show TownMall of Westminster, MD.
May 18, MCCPA General meeting. ___________________
Did you know our club started 25 years ago?
Go to the Members page for the MCCPA history! ___________________
MCCPA is a
NRMA Host Club
In addition, MCCPA will be holding planning meetings in 2017, see the members page for more details.
If you would like to join the club please click on the JOIN MCCPA icon, complete the form and mail it to our PO Box or stop by the next meeting and jump right in! Join now and get a free gift!
Or you can also JOIN NOW using Paypal.
Simply click on the JOIN MCCPA PayPal button.
Simply fill out the form, click the Submit button and click on the Pay Now button!
Members, be sure to renew your MCCPA membership before April 15 for the discount! Members renewal is on the Members page.
Treasurer / Membership
Below are some of the MCCPA activities for 2017, check out our Facebook page for more!
Scheduled 2017 MCCPA Events
Note: The below events and dates are subject to change.
This color denotes a MCCPA event.
- January 1, 2017 MCCPA New Year's party.
- January 28, Philadelphia Auto Show.
- April 8, First Cars and Coffee with Performance Motors of Hanover.8-10am.
- April 8, Cars in the Battlefield, Gettysburg 10:30-2:30.
- April 15, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 11am-1pm.
- April 23, Spring Thaw Car Show TownMall of Westminster, MD.
- April 23, CJ’s Spring Car Meet and Cruise 2017, 9am to noon.
- April 29, Spring MCCPA Cruise to Penn's Cave and Beyond.
- April 29, Timeless Treasures Bike, Car, and Truck Show, Red Lion.
- April 30, Sticks and Slicks Car Show, East Hanover Township Bldg.
- May 5-7, NMRA Ford Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway.
- May 6, George Neiderer Pools Spring Car and Bike Show Hanover.
- May 7, Crouse Ford Show,9am to noon.
- May 13, Muscle Car Mayhem at Performance Motors of Hanover sponsored by MCCPA.
- May 20, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 11am-1pm.
- May 18-21, Cruisin’ Ocean City at Ocean City Maryland.
- May 27, 13th Annual Fireman's Festival and Country Cruise - Oregon Dairy
- May 28, VFMC 36th Chester County Mustang Show at Kimberton Fairgrounds, Phoenixville.
- June 1-4, Carlisle Ford Nationals with Saturday cookout.
- June 10, Cars and Coffee with Performance Motors of Hanover.8-10am.
- June 10, 18th Annual LCBC Car Show at LCBC Manheim Campus.
- June 17, 4th Annual Thunder on the River Car Show, Columbia, PA.
- June 17, BCMCC 8th Annual Haldeman Ford of Kutztown Show.
- June 22, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 6:30pm-8:30pm.
- June 24, Leg Up Farm Car and Cycle show at Leg Up Farm, Mt. Wolf.
- July 1, Annual MCCPA Member Picnic, Meet and Greet.
- July 2, Let’s Go Cruisin’ to Campbelltown, PA by Country Cruisers of Lebanon Co. 0900-1500.
- July 8, Mustang Club of Maryland Mt. Airy Car Show.
- July 8, Cars and Coffee with Performance Motors of Hanover.8-10am.
- July 13, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 6:30pm-8:30pm.
- July 15, Back to the 50’s Classic Car Show - Brightside Baptist Church, Lancaster.
- July TBA, Helping Hometown Heroes Car Show, Littlestown.
- July 29, MCCPA goes to Knoebels Amusement Resort, Elysburg.
- August 4, Markets At Hanover Car Show.
- August 5, Chicken Show - St. David’s Lutheran Church, Hanover.
- August 6, Annual Olympic Skating Center Car Show, Enola.
- August 10, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 6:30pm-8:30pm.
- August 12, Cars and Coffee with Performance Motors of Hanover.8-10am.
- August 12, American Muscle Mustang Show.
- August 19, Reese Volunteer Fire Company Car Show.
- August 20, Mid Maryland Ford Event at Mason Dixon Dragway.
- August 25, Markets at Shrewsbury Cruise In.
- August TBA, Camaro vs Mustang at Scoops.
- September 1, Markets At Hanover Car Show.
- September 2, MCCPA’s Mustang Round Up , Carlisle Fairgrounds.
- September 4-10, Mustang Week - Myrtle Beach, SC.
- September 9, MCCPA’s Fall Muscle Car Mayhem, Performance Motors.
- September 14, Sizzle -N- Chill Cruise In, 6:30pm-8:30pm.
- September 16, Neffsville Car Show.
- September 17, CVCCC Show - Carlisle Fairgrounds.
- September 17, Penn Mustang Show, Allentown.
- September TBA, MCCPA’s Fall Cruise, The Mustang Owners Museum.
- October 6, Markets At Hanover Car Show.
- October 7 and 8, Pumpkin Fest, East Pennsboro.
- October 8, FordTober Fest - Maguire's Ford-Lincoln.
- October 14, Foxtoberfest, Charlotte NC.
- October 15, Porky's Place BBQ Car Show 4223 Lincoln Hwy York.
- October 21, Bernie Smith Show The Intersection Church Gettysburg.
- October 29, MCCPA’s Covered Bridge Cruise.
- November 5, The Show Before the Snow, TownMall of Westminster.
- November 18, MCCPA’s Final Meeting and Banquet.
- December 31, 2017 MCCPA New Year's party.
Check the links page for Links to registration forms and information
Cruise to Grumpy's
On Saturday April 15 after the Sizzle-N-Chill Cruise in, several MCCPA members met up to cruise to the America on Wheels Museum. The highlight of the Museum was the Mustang II concept car. After the Museum, the group cruised to Grumpy’s Bar-B-Que Roadhouse for some great Barbeque. This was part 2 of the National Mustang day celebration. Cruise, Fun and Eat, See a pattern? MCCPA has a long tradition of including Grumpy’s in a Spring MCCPA Cruise.
Sizzle-N-Chill Cruise In
On Saturday April 15 members gathered at the Fort Hunter Mansion and Park to start a cruise to Sizzle-N-Chill for a show and great food. This was part 1 of the National Mustang day celebration. The Sizzle-N-Chill owner Ted Atanasoff provided three awards for Best Stock, Best Modified and Best Engine Compartment. The show had a great turnout of 47 cars registered and 50 cars in the field. As you can see in the event list above, MCCPA will be hosting several events at Sizzle-N-Chill 2017. If you missed this one, be sure to mark the next on your calendar.
Cars in the Battlefield
On Saturday April 8, MCCPA participated in the Cars in the Battlefield. Several MCCPA members left Cars and Coffee and headed for a meet up with MCCPA own Civil War reenactor Andy Bingaman. We headed to a staging area for cars to go in small groups. Andy took the lead to add some extra sights including reenactors firing their rifles and a photo shoot at a covered bridge.
First Cars and Coffee
On Saturday April 8, Several MCCPA members attended the first Cars and Coffee at Performance Motors of Hanover. This year was brisk, but none of the cars had snow in the grills like last year. The folks at Performance Motors had Hot Coffee and Munchkins waiting in the showroom.
Philadelphia Auto Show
On January 28, several MCCPA members attended the Ford’s Mustang Private Preview at the Philadelphia Auto Show. The Group shared breakfast and a presentation by Wally Hagen, Regional Marketing Manager for Ford Motor Company. Followed by Ken Appell, Event Manager of the Carlisle Ford Nationals. Finally up was Guest speaker, Jim Owens Ford Performance marketing Manager. Some MCCPA members arrived a day early for site seeing and Philadelphia cheesesteaks.
2017 MCCPA New Year's Party
On New Year’s Eve 2016, MCCPA members gathered to see the New Year in. The event was again held at ABC West Lanes located in Mechanicsburg. MCCPA members enjoyed bowling, food, drinks and even some door prises. A great way to start 2017!
MCCPA Events from 2016
2016 was even a better year for MCCPA. We are at about 250 members and attended over fifty events and had lots of fun!
MCCPA Events from 2015
2015 was a super year for MCCPA. We are at about 200 members and attended over thirty events and had lots of fun!
MCCPA Events from 2014
2014 was a banner year for MCCPA. We added new members, attended a lot of events and had lots of fun!